Refractory Period (Boys)

• Starlord wrote:

I have just started to ejaculate, when I do my penis goes back limp like it goes to sleep whereas when I have a dry orgasm it stays hard or at least semi hard and I can continue jacking almost immediately, is this normal ?
      Yes, absolutely. This going limp is the beginning of the refractory period and it does seem to be triggered by ejaculion rather than orgasm. But you should find the refractory period is not very long.
    • Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

Is it true that the older you get the longer your refractory period becomes?

Like, I can usually get hard and cum again around 15 mins after orgasm, but apparently older guys need a longer time to recover before “going” again

Would be a shame if I couldn’t cum like 6 times a day anymore, but also a good thing cuz I wouldn’t be horny ALL the time lol
      I have just started to ejaculate, when I do my penis goes back limp like it goes to sleep whereas when I have a dry orgasm it stays hard or at least semi hard and I can continue jacking almost immediately, is this normal ?
      Totally. That is exactly what happened to me. Back to backs stopped being a thing after I started jizzing. It doesn't take very long to be ready to go again, but I definitely go soft between.
    • Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

Is it true that the older you get the longer your refractory period becomes?

Like, I can usually get hard and cum again around 15 mins after orgasm, but apparently older guys need a longer time to recover before “going” again

Would be a shame if I couldn’t cum like 6 times a day anymore, but also a good thing cuz I wouldn’t be horny ALL the time lol
      Yes, it's normal