Refractory Period (Boys)

• zano wrote:

I wank, cum and can’t squirt again for several hours now.

I do know that after I cum I have to pee a lot for a couple of hours.
      That's interesting. It seems pretty common to need to pee a few minutes after having cum, to flush out the pipe as people say, but I have not heard of that need coming back multiple times. Of course, if you have a really horny day and cum several times then it is normal to pee after each time.
    • Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

I usually shoot blanks after the 4th round, do you also run out of cum if you’ve nutted several times in a day?
      Dry orgasms feel just about as good, just less sense of accomplishment
      Yes that's it, I feel like the thing is not completely overBut it still feels great :D that matters most 8o
      What’s the most you’ve done in a day?
      8 overall3 in a row without stopping
      3 more with a little break in between
      And 2 more at the end of the day :D
      Wow, holy crap that’s a lot of times. I don’t think I’ve ever done it 8 times in a single day, maybe I should give it a try and see how I get on lol

My balls will be soooo empty by the end!
    • Luke Mitchell wrote:

Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

I usually shoot blanks after the 4th round, do you also run out of cum if you’ve nutted several times in a day?
      Yes that's it, I feel like the thing is not completely overBut it still feels great :D that matters most 8o
      8 overall3 in a row without stopping3 more with a little break in between
      Wow, holy crap that’s a lot of times. I don’t think I’ve ever done it 8 times in a single day, maybe I should give it a try and see how I get on lol
      My balls will be soooo empty by the end!
      I dont have cum yet
      On another site that guy said maybe I need to wank severall times to get some so I tried out
    • Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

8 overall3 in a row without stopping
      3 more with a little break in between
      3 times in a row without stopping??? Do you mean you have ZERO refractory period? You can nut an entire load and then keep pumping and go into load #2 then load #3???
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

Starlord wrote:

burger wrote:

8 overall3 in a row without stopping3 more with a little break in between
      3 times in a row without stopping??? Do you mean you have ZERO refractory period? You can nut an entire load and then keep pumping and go into load #2 then load #3???
      Nope I don't ejaculate yet, just dry orgasms
    • ethanc2009 wrote:

i don’t think i have whatever this is i’ve had organisms back to back before
      Can you ejaculate yet? Boys who haven't reached that point in puberty can have multiple orgasms, but once ejaculation starts, there's usually at least a bit of time afterwards when you go soft before you can get hard and cum again.

And to answer OP's question, yes, the refractory period in men gets longer as we age. The stamina during sex depends entirely on how much "practice" you get.
    • royalemeraldbuilder wrote:

ethanc2009 wrote:

Can you ejaculate yet? Boys who haven't reached that point in puberty can have multiple orgasms, but once ejaculation starts, there's usually at least a bit of time afterwards when you go soft before you can get hard and cum again.
      And to answer OP's question, yes, the refractory period in men gets longer as we age. The stamina during sex depends entirely on how much "practice" you get.
      Are you saying as I age, it will take longer for me to cum again in round 2? If so, that sucks. I'm pretty happy with my refractory period rn even tho I never call it refractory period lol.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

Are you saying as I age, it will take longer for me to cum again in round 2? If so, that sucks. I'm pretty happy with my refractory period rn even tho I never call it refractory period lol.
      For older, are you thinking of "in a few year's time"? From what I've read, it is a real effect but the change is gradual over quite a long period of time and guys don't usually start to notice it much until middle age.

As an example, I recently had sex five times in a day and I've wanked five times in a day not so long back. It's not like we can usually spend the whole day either cumming or working up to the next cum. We do need to do other things too.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

royalemeraldbuilder wrote:

ethanc2009 wrote:

Can you ejaculate yet? Boys who haven't reached that point in puberty can have multiple orgasms, but once ejaculation starts, there's usually at least a bit of time afterwards when you go soft before you can get hard and cum again.And to answer OP's question, yes, the refractory period in men gets longer as we age. The stamina during sex depends entirely on how much "practice" you get.
      Yes that's what I'm saying. It doesn't suck, though. We don't ever need to cum right away after getting there the first time. What sucks is, it will become increasingly difficult to get and maintain an erection. But this doesn't affect all men to the same degree.
    • burger wrote:

Is it true that the older you get the longer your refractory period becomes?

Like, I can usually get hard and cum again around 15 mins after orgasm, but apparently older guys need a longer time to recover before “going” again

Would be a shame if I couldn’t cum like 6 times a day anymore, but also a good thing cuz I wouldn’t be horny ALL the time lol
      I have just started to ejaculate, when I do my penis goes back limp like it goes to sleep whereas when I have a dry orgasm it stays hard or at least semi hard and I can continue jacking almost immediately, is this normal ?