I found out about strange thing called MGTOW

• I found out about strange thing called MGTOW

I stumbled upon it on internet and that Men going their own way sounds a bit toxic at first but I started to think about it rationally.
      Rationally speaking not seeking a gf or wife might be kinda good choice for certain people during certain life situation.
      Like for young lad who wants to establish his career and finances first before seeking anyone.
      Or if girls/women who are surrounding you are toxic hoes who are interested about meth and gang life.

I obviously am in long term relationship with a girl and happily so but I also realize that girls around my age and who are nearby are mainly selling sex for drugs or trying to nail a lad by getting pregnant. Area I live is not very rich. So some of my friends had had enough of girls in their life and dont seek their company at all. Or at least they shun hoe type girls which happen to be pretty prevalent around here.

Anyway I would like to know your opinion about this whole thing since I learned about it fairly recently
    • I get people wanting to concentrate on jobs and themselves. Or just not be in a place in their life they want a relationship

Slightly worried for your sexist view on girls X(

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • I’m not sure why going your own way and not needing someone to “complete” you is toxic. If anything it’s the other way around. Thinking you need someone in order to be whole is toxic and often time unhealthy. I also don’t understand why living single needs a fancy name.
      I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
      I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
    • I think most people who are really into being part of a group like that or are super into politics on either side or anything else like that to the point where it is their entire personality are just looking for an excuse to find a group of people to be pissed at and blame all of their problems on. "I can't get laid or get whatever else it is I want out of life? It's obviously the fault of women who don't want to live like it's 1950/horrible men/democrats/republicans/anyone other than me!"
    • Snowfox wrote:

BJade wrote:

I get people wanting to concentrate on jobs and themselves. Or just not be in a place in their life they want a relationship

Slightly worried for your sexist view on girls X(
      Me sexist????NO WAY. I am just describing situation where I live currently and I dont say that situation is same elsewhere.

So this isn't sexist ?(

Snowfox wrote:

girls/women who are surrounding you are toxic hoes who are interested about meth and gang life.

I also realize that girls around my age and who are nearby are mainly selling sex for drugs or trying to nail a lad by getting pregnant. Area I live is not very rich.
      so by that because I also live in an area that's not very rich would you also class me X(

I could say the same for some guys living in my area. Who will mug you for money, rape you, and possibly kill you. I bet you go out of your house and fear for your life every time ;( and get harassed by people begging for money

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

o by that because I also live in an area that's not very rich would you also class me

I could say the same for some guys living in my area. Who will mug you for money, rape you, and possibly kill you. I bet you go out of your house and fear for your life every time and get harassed by people begging for money
      Oh you too?
      That happens here too but... I dont fear for my life so much but I certainly am not going to go to certain streets what ever time of day.
      Meth and alcohol and old geezers who try to buy sex from me...
    • Snowfox wrote:

BJade wrote:

o by that because I also live in an area that's not very rich would you also class me

I could say the same for some guys living in my area. Who will mug you for money, rape you, and possibly kill you. I bet you go out of your house and fear for your life every time and get harassed by people begging for money
      Oh you too?That happens here too but... I dont fear for my life so much but I certainly am not going to go to certain streets what ever time of day.
      Meth and alcohol and old geezers who try to buy sex from me...
      its nice you don't have to worry for your life, and it's only some streets you have to worry about. Not that we're advised to only go to the city in groups or you WILL (not may) be approached my men trying to get sex or steal your money. Still could happen in a group but atleast with others you could fight it off or help eachother

Maybe it's those reasons the girls are like that. They don't want to get pregnant, they want someone to look out for them (and having a baby is one way). And I've had people asking me for drugs or if I know where to get them. They aren't in that situation because they want to be, they've been put in that situation

They didn't start out as hoes or whatever. They were made to deal with having to live like that

• BJade wrote:

its nice you don't have to worry for your life, and it's only some streets you have to worry about. Not that we're advised to only go to the city in groups or you WILL (not may) be approached my men trying to get sex or steal your money. Still could happen in a group but atleast with others you could fight it off or help eachother

Maybe it's those reasons the girls are like that. They don't want to get pregnant, they want someone to look out for them (and having a baby is one way). And I've had people asking me for drugs or if I know where to get them. They aren't in that situation because they want to be, they've been put in that situation

They didn't start out as hoes or whatever. They were made to deal with having to live like that
      Reasons why me carrying a knife has saved me twice at least. Just brandishing knife to some old geezer why grabbed my butt. That worked. But what place on earth is that shitty and is in UK? you live in UK right?
      I always thought that UK is nice civilized and polite. And I have visited Nottingham and it was kinda nice and I went to Loughborough too and that was even better.
    • There's nothing wrong with not wanting a relationship. The problem is that the "community" is often more about misogyny than making a personal choice. There's a fine line between "I don't need a woman" and "woman are the reason men are pussies" or whatever. These things quickly become more about resentment and anger than community.

People often say "why does being gay/bi have to be your identity? It's nobody's business" and I can't disagree with that. I feel the same about this. Don't pursue a girlfriend or a relationship if you don't want to, but don't make it your identity.
    • HeyCameron wrote:

There's nothing wrong with not wanting a relationship. The problem is that the "community" is often more about misogyny than making a personal choice. There's a fine line between "I don't need a woman" and "woman are the reason men are pussies" or whatever. These things quickly become more about resentment and anger than community.

People often say "why does being gay/bi have to be your identity? It's nobody's business" and I can't disagree with that. I feel the same about this. Don't pursue a girlfriend or a relationship if you don't want to, but don't make it your identity.
      For example divorced man who has had enough and wants to pursue his life long hobbies instead of jumping to another relationship. My uncle is an example. Good valid reason in my opinion.
      Or someone who has had enough of feminism and modern world as it is and goes to monastery my cousin being an example. After few failed gf things he said ok this isnt for me and now is is happily a monk.