Teen Infatuation

• Teen Infatuation

Hi, I have a problem! I have this crush on a guy who is in 3 of my classes. The thing is though, I have never spoken to him, heard him speak, or even seen his face! ( This is written during the pandemic, and everyone in class wears masks) My infatuation is fairly recent, but I have found that it takes up a lot of mental energy. I know that this infatuation is unhealthy, considering I don't know anything about this guy at all, and I could really use some advice on how to get over it. Also, I am fairly unattractive, and I know that I am too ugly and fat for him. Please help!
    • Fairly unhealthy for your mental state to say you are unattractive. Don't do that! "Ugly" and "Fat" too.
      To assume you are not his type... Of course you would, if you look at yourself this way. Try to turn away from such destructive opinions.
      You don't know what he looks like and you never spoke to him. You can't possibly know what he likes and dislikes. That's unfair to him.

Give yourself a fighting chance and deal with him :) The ideas above are very good.
      If you like him, you must have a positive expectation of how his personality is. Then expect him to be nice and easy to talk to, so it will be a good experience.
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe