Underwear and Circumcision: Boys

• Underwear and Circumcision: Boys

So I come to anyone who has a penis.

When some of us change clothes in locker rooms or with guy friends, we look around, right?

Here's what I noticed over the past several years: Friends who are circumcised are/were more likely to switch to boxers earlier. Friends who still have their foreskin sometimes switch, but not necessarily.

As an example, I have a friend I've known almost my whole life. He started with boxers when he was like 10 or 11. He's circumcised.

I have a cousin who is 14, almost 15 and not circumcised. He has boxer-briefs.

I asked someone who knows a lot about circumcision and they said it's the head that dries out and gets kind of rough, at least sometimes. When the head gets dry/rough, people tend to prefer looser clothing.

Has anyone else noticed similar?
    • HeyCameron wrote:

I wouldn’t know how to quantify that. I am uncircumcised and never switched to boxers. I would think that after a certain point, the glans loses some sensitivity in circumcised men. Mine is so sensitive if it touches fabric it can be painful. Obviously circumcised men aren’t walking around wincing all day. Lol
      When I first saw a boy who was circumcised, I wondered what it would feel like and tried pulling back my foreskin and putting my dick in the briefs I wore at the time. That was very uncomfortable and I very quickly put the foreskin back in its normal place.

But it can't be like that for those who are circumcised. Their penis heads must have got used to being against underwear. Even wearing boxers, the head isn't going to be dangling in free space all the time.
    • I'm cut and it certainly isn't painful to be in my underwear, but from what uncut guys say it probably was soon after getting cut and it went away as the skin was exposed and got used to being against diaper/underwear (was cut as a baby)

I have a 9 y/o cousin who is cut as well and he's often caught slightly rubbing his crotch, he isn't masturbating per se but I think it may still be sensitive for him or who knows, I've never asked him I've just heard his folks telling him to stop doing that.
    • george_usa01 wrote:

I have a 9 y/o cousin who is cut as well and he's often caught slightly rubbing his crotch, he isn't masturbating per se but I think it may still be sensitive for him or who knows, I've never asked him I've just heard his folks telling him to stop doing that.
      That sounds familiar. There is almost two kinds of masturbation: the kind when you're responding to being horny and are aiming to cum at the end, and a more relaxed thing where you just very lightly stimulate your penis to just enjoy the sensations in your penis, not necessarily intending to cum and, quite likely, doing it while concentrating on something else entirely. This second kind can be done through clothing and that sounds like that's what your cousin is doing.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

george_usa01 wrote:

That sounds familiar. There is almost two kinds of masturbation: the kind when you're responding to being horny and are aiming to cum at the end, and a more relaxed thing where you just very lightly stimulate your penis to just enjoy the sensations in your penis, not necessarily intending to cum and, quite likely, doing it while concentrating on something else entirely. This second kind can be done through clothing and that sounds like that's what your cousin is doing.
      He is 9 so I don't pay much attention since its just a little boy being a little boy.
    • george_usa01 wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

He is 9 so I don't pay much attention since its just a little boy being a little boy.
      Ok, call it touching, then but I still think this is the same thing I described. The point is, it isn't sexual so one does not need to have gone through puberty to enjoy it. It is just that the penis has lots of nerve endings and therefore it feels good to touch it.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

HeyCameron wrote:

I wouldn’t know how to quantify that. I am uncircumcised and never switched to boxers. I would think that after a certain point, the glans loses some sensitivity in circumcised men. Mine is so sensitive if it touches fabric it can be painful. Obviously circumcised men aren’t walking around wincing all day. Lol
      When I first saw a boy who was circumcised, I wondered what it would feel like and tried pulling back my foreskin and putting my dick in the briefs I wore at the time. That was very uncomfortable and I very quickly put the foreskin back in its normal place.
      But it can't be like that for those who are circumcised. Their penis heads must have got used to being against underwear. Even wearing boxers, the head isn't going to be dangling in free space all the time.

george_usa01 wrote:

I'm cut and it certainly isn't painful to be in my underwear, but from what uncut guys say it probably was soon after getting cut and it went away as the skin was exposed and got used to being against diaper/underwear (was cut as a baby)

It was like that for me, at first it was sensitive when it rubbed against my underpants or my pjs, after a while it went away