Aryan?

• naturallyme06 wrote:

Soo im new here and i like the forum but i noticed on 'Ethnicity' there's a choice of Aryan. Isnt that what the nazis called themselves and wanted to create as the master race? I thought it was a bad word. Is it?

nibri wrote:

google says

What does Aryan race mean?

The Aryan race is an obsolete historical race concept which emerged in the late 19th century to describe people of Indo-European heritage as a racial grouping.
      Yes, that.
      Nazis assumed the original Aryans looked like northern people (like vikings) #BlueEyedAndBlondePrettyBoys
    • This is interesting. You see I have 2 friends whom are neonazies and gay couple. They cant make it into their head that Nazies didnt exactly love gays. I have tried to explain it to them many many times. I even took Crayons and paper and drew a picture story. I am hopefull that someday I get it into their thick skull.
      Until that day happens I try to keep them out of trouble.
    • Snowfox wrote:

This is interesting. You see I have 2 friends whom are neonazies and gay couple. They cant make it into their head that Nazies didnt exactly love gays. I have tried to explain it to them many many times. I even took Crayons and paper and drew a picture story. I am hopefull that someday I get it into their thick skull.
      If I'd find out my friends are nazis I dont think they'd be my friends any more
    • Starlord wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

This is interesting. You see I have 2 friends whom are neonazies and gay couple. They cant make it into their head that Nazies didnt exactly love gays. I have tried to explain it to them many many times. I even took Crayons and paper and drew a picture story. I am hopefull that someday I get it into their thick skull.
      Why?

I just cant bring my self to jduge those lads. I have known them since I was toddler and they have been good to me. Plus I am in no position to choose my friends. I have never been.
      Those lads are loyal as hell towards their friends and so am I
    • Snowfox wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Why?
      I just cant bring my self to jduge those lads. I have known them since I was toddler and they have been good to me. Plus I am in no position to choose my friends. I have never been.
      Check your history book at the world war 2 chapter, and watch what the nazis did
    • Snowfox wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Why?
      that’s so much rubbish
      You can hope they change but if they’re actually neonazi and you stay friends and loyal, you’re not much better
      You’re basically saying you’re loyal to extreme racists who think murder is justified for non-white people and that their is an aryan white master race

Which from the sound of things you agree with
    • Aspen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Why?I just cant bring my self to jduge those lads. I have known them since I was toddler and they have been good to me. Plus I am in no position to choose my friends. I have never been.
      that’s so much rubbishYou can hope they change but if they’re actually neonazi and you stay friends and loyal, you’re not much better
      You’re basically saying you’re loyal to extreme racists who think murder is justified for non-white people and that their is an aryan white master race

They are not completely white. One of them is roma
    • Snowfox wrote:

Aspen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Why?I just cant bring my self to jduge those lads. I have known them since I was toddler and they have been good to me. Plus I am in no position to choose my friends. I have never been.Those lads are loyal as hell towards their friends and so am I
      that’s so much rubbishYou can hope they change but if they’re actually neonazi and you stay friends and loyal, you’re not much betterYou’re basically saying you’re loyal to extreme racists who think murder is justified for non-white people and that their is an aryan white master race

another group the Nazis persecuted
      Maybe don’t hang out with other insane people

do try not to go psycho with your guns n knives
    • Aspen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Aspen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Why?I just cant bring my self to jduge those lads. I have known them since I was toddler and they have been good to me. Plus I am in no position to choose my friends. I have never been.Those lads are loyal as hell towards their friends and so am I
      that’s so much rubbishYou can hope they change but if they’re actually neonazi and you stay friends and loyal, you’re not much betterYou’re basically saying you’re loyal to extreme racists who think murder is justified for non-white people and that their is an aryan white master race
      another group the Nazis persecutedMaybe don’t hang out with other insane people

do try not to go psycho with your guns n knives
      Probably not worth the time/effort to respond to someone like him