What's Natural

• No, it's crazy. Teens masturbating? I think not!!!

I'm kidding, of course. Nudity is normal for everyone. Hey, we weren't born with clothes on our bodies now, did we? Even with clothes, we're nude, but no one can see it, because we, well, wear clothes. Are you with me so far? Good. Now, as for masturbation, it's something that everybody does, and those who claim that they're not, are full of shit. However, it's probably most common about teens, but don't quote me on that.

Sincerely

Well.... me.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Masturbation is profoundly normal with teens, as well as preteens and adults. Tho teens are probably the group that masturbates the most. Nudity might be less common, depending on your family's lifestyle. The desire to be nude I think increases as you enter puberty but not everyone acts on that desire
    • *Addi* wrote:

Masturbation is something that is completely normal and is something that should definitely be explored especially during puberty and when are bodies are changes. Nudity the only reason it is not accepted is because it is the way the human race is. There is nothing wrong with the human body at all or nudity.
      100% this
    • I think as we reach puberty we become more aware of our bodies and our genitals in particular. Depending on the values we were bought up with that may manifest as wanting to be nude more or while other people will become more modest. But just how much we need to wear to be "proper" depends on where we live and is a social convention rather than anything hard-wired into the human psyche.

As an example, girls and women being topless on the beach is common in Europe and I mean normal beaches, not nudist ones. Meanwhile showing the amount of cleavage as is common in the west would be considered very improper in the middle east. It's all about working within the norm in the community in which you live.

As for masturbation, some people frown on that too, but almost all boys and probably most girls do it from puberty onwards and proper writers on the subject report that most people continue to do it throughout adulthood. Obviously people's sexual horizons broaden into adulthood but masturbation still remains part of that.