Straight boy having a crush on another boy

• Straight boy having a crush on another boy

That's what's happening with me...
      I have never been attracted to boys, only to girls. Then there was this boy. I had a crush on him right away. I cant say we are really dating, but we have kissed.
      He is nice and cool but I have other male friends like that and I' m not attracted to them. I just cant explain why him

So my questions :
      why him ?
      Have you ever happened to be attracted only to the opposite sex and then suddenly be attracted to someone the same sex ?
      Does that mean I'm gay ? Bi ? Something else ?

#Confused
    • It is a lot more complicated than putting a title on yourself. I can tell you that in my case with being gay, I am not attracted to all boys just like boys who aren't gay are attracted to all girls. Its hard to explain. I would go with the flow and not worry much about labels and see where this goes. I recommend going slow and don't do anything with him unless you are comfortable.
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

Being bi or gay doesn't mean you are necessarily attracted to ALL members of one sex or another. I'm pretty sure your attraction to him comes down to something more than being "nice and cool" - there's most likely something else about him that drew your attention to him.
      I haven't found what it is...
      Also I dont understand why I was attracted to girls only, I've had severall gf, and suddenly I'm attracted to a boy
    • It could just be he is a close friend and you feel an emotional connection. Our minds are raging with hormones, so it is really hard to say if your brain has kinda got its wires crossed thinking that beacuse of the emotional connection that there should also be a sexual connection. Either way nothing is wrong. In the heat of the moment we can do all kinds of things, which you do not need to regret later. Good luck!