Jude's Selection of Awesome Music

• Monday July 4th 2022

Making a second appearance after first being chosen just over 6 months ago(can you believe its been that long since this started?)

4th of July by Aidan Gallagher

My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Tuesday July 5th 2022

Wicked Game by Chris Isaak
      :rockon:
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Wednesday July 6th 2022

Absolutely love the lyrics

Biutyful by Coldplay
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Thursday July 7th 2022

Mountain at My Gates by Foals
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Been dealing with some family stuff so not a lot of time to dedicate to this unfortunately but family always comes first. Here's something though

Boston by Augustana
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• It's been far too long since my last pick but I'm back with a rebranded topic for some semi-daily music picks again

Fix You by Coldplay
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• This is probably my favorite Gorillaz song but I'm not sure why honestly

Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• A powerful song that I've always been able to relate to

Unsteady by X Ambassadors
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Came across this shiny gem. It is A-FREAKING-MAZINGLY awesome. But I'm a bit biased being a fan of that synth music of Stranger Things, and Twenty One Pilots

Heathens//Stranger Things by Twenty One Pilots
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I'm in love with The Killers new song. Really great lyrics in this one

boy by The Killers
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Getting dumped and breaking up really sucks ;(

My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• A few days before the post
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• If I don't set a schedule I'll never get stuff posted. So "themed" days have arrived.
      • Anything goes on Tuesdays-Like most of my previous picks, just whatever I feel like picking this day
      • New music Fridays-I'll sift through some of the newly released music of the week and pick out one deserving to be highlighted
      • Shuffle Sundays-Every playlists that exists on my shared account with my brother combined into one giant collection. I leave it up to the gods of the shuffle button to pick the song this day from that list. Good...or maybe not so good songs
      And for Tuesday...

Waiting for the End by Linkin Park
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• New Music Friday: I guess technically this didn't release this week but it appeared on Spotify today so it counts. Very interested in seeing what they put out in the future. Here is a copy of their "about them"
      Display Spoiler

The Scarlet Opera represents passion, lust, fury and beauty.
      Fine art for the promiscuous.
      Fine art for the bold.
      Fine art for all.

Fusing the grandeur of the theatre with the raw energy of rock and roll, The Scarlet Opera - a five piece band hailing from Los Angeles - offers an escape into the throes of love, lust, glamour and passion.

Formed as ‘Perta’ in 2016 and reborn in 2022, The Scarlet Opera is led by lyricist and frontman Luka Bazulka, whose authentic narrative and vocal prowess are matched only by the musical talents of band members Colin Kenrick [keyboard], Daniel Zuker [bass], Justin Siegal [drums] and Chance Taylor [guitar].

The band’s origins are tied to one fateful night when Colin, upon witnessing Luka perform an inspiring solo vocal set, enlisted long time friends and seasoned musicians Daniel, Chance and Justin to provide a new dimension to what was already brimming with potential.

The Place To Be by The Scarlet Opera
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Shuffle Sunday

An Honest Mistake by The Bravery
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Whatever Tuesday

Brad Pitt by COIN
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• New Music Friday: There was actually a ton of good stuff that released this week to choose from. I couldn't narrow it down to just one so here's three :D Don't forget to check out the rest of Weezers Autumn album btw. Another good addition to their first two seasons

What Happens After You? by Weezer

All I Need To Hear by The 1975

Bad Omens by 5 Seconds of Summer
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Shuffle Sunday: Been a while since I've listened to some Bonobo. Might have to start to again

Migration by Bonobo
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: