true by JAWNY
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Otherside by Red Hot Chili Peppers
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Helpless Heart by David Crosby
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Sometimes things are just spot on...

Unlovable by Beach Weather
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Oh how I wish the insomnia would go away

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata
      Display Spoiler

The Piano Sonata No. 14 in C♯ minor "Quasi una fantasia", op. 27, No. 2 has three movements:

0:00 1st mvt: Adagio sostenuto
      6:00 2nd mvt: Allegretto
      8:05 3rd mvt: Presto agitato

My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• AbigailMG wrote:

What do you think think about this? ^^
      It's not that bad
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Clinging to the Ground by Cathedral Bells ft Rew
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Dance Hall Days by Wang Chung
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I can't decide how I feel about this one. I like it but I kind of don't

Internet Junkie by DREAMERS
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Oblivion by M83 ft Susanne Sundfør
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I love this sort of rap meets metal, and it's really hitting and expressing that anger inside me right now

Watching The World Burn by Falling In Reverse
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Tripping Over Air by Aidan Bissett
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• It's great that they are releasing some lost unreleased songs found again from back when Chester was still here for the Meteora 20th anniversary. It's a great way to remember everything he, and the band, contributed to the world of music. I'm really looking forward to the other 5 unreleased songs they have found

Lost by Linkin Park
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

It's great that they are releasing some lost unreleased songs found again from back when Chester was still here for the Meteora 20th anniversary. It's a great way to remember everything he, and the band, contributed to the world of music. I'm really looking forward to the other 5 unreleased songs they have found
      Linkin Park gets played regularly here and I've always liked their music and that album is one of their best for sure! I've heard them basically my whole life because my parents are huge fans. I read a book that the drummer from the band RUSH wrote (Neal Peart) that said that Meteora was in his opinion one of the greatest albums ever written from a composition standpoint. That is really saying a lot because Peart is probably among the greatest progressive rock musicians of all time.
    • Been a little bit. I'm starting to lose track of which songs I've posted already. I dont think this one has been yet

Your Love (Déjà Vu) by Glass Animals
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: