Jude's Selection of Awesome Music

• Honestly surprises me I haven't posted this song before. It's a great song and quite chill listening to it in bed tonight

Fireflies by Owl City
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Music definitely needed right now

My Own Soul's Warning by The Killers
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Some of you who were around last year may remember that March 10th is a pretty significant date for me. This year now marks 3 years since one of my best friends older brother committed suicide. While time has for me made it easier to move on from it, I can still vividly remember every detail of that day. We were the ones to find him and the anniversary brings it all back again. Daniel would let us younger dorks hangout with him and I hope he realized just how much of an impact that made in our lives. Like last year, this week's songs are all dedicated to Daniel. Some will be the same and some will be new.

So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• The Sound of Silence by Disturbed
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• St. Christopher (On My Way) by Michael Logen
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Can't believe it's been another year. I picked this song last year for this day and it feels right to pick it again. We all miss you Daniel

Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• stom wrote:

Daniel?

Judenator wrote:

Some of you who were around last year may remember that March 10th is a pretty significant date for me. This year now marks 3 years since one of my best friends older brother committed suicide. While time has for me made it easier to move on from it, I can still vividly remember every detail of that day. We were the ones to find him and the anniversary brings it all back again. Daniel would let us younger dorks hangout with him and I hope he realized just how much of an impact that made in our lives. Like last year, this week's songs are all dedicated to Daniel. Some will be the same and some will be new.
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

stom wrote:

Daniel?

Judenator wrote:

Some of you who were around last year may remember that March 10th is a pretty significant date for me. This year now marks 3 years since one of my best friends older brother committed suicide. While time has for me made it easier to move on from it, I can still vividly remember every detail of that day. We were the ones to find him and the anniversary brings it all back again. Daniel would let us younger dorks hangout with him and I hope he realized just how much of an impact that made in our lives. Like last year, this week's songs are all dedicated to Daniel. Some will be the same and some will be new.

Sorry. I did not know this :(
      sig :D
    • Thought about what to post for this last day and decided on silence with a simple message: Stand up for someone being bullied. Get to know someone who doesn't have any friends. Sit with someone who's eating alone at lunch. Little acts of kindness can make a huge impact in someones life
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Back to the music again. I've really been digging this song lately. I like how it changes throughout almost making it feel like it's taking you on a journey

Bōsōzoku Symphonic by Area 11
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Relatively new band on the scene. I'm looking forward to seeing what they put out in the future

Not Strong Enough by boygenius
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

Some of you who were around last year may remember that March 10th is a pretty significant date for me. This year now marks 3 years since one of my best friends older brother committed suicide. While time has for me made it easier to move on from it, I can still vividly remember every detail of that day. We were the ones to find him and the anniversary brings it all back again. Daniel would let us younger dorks hangout with him and I hope he realized just how much of an impact that made in our lives. Like last year, this week's songs are all dedicated to Daniel. Some will be the same and some will be new...

i am so sorry. i hope ur doing better.
    • This one comes from the EP released last November and album released just released Friday

Betting on a Good Time by DREAMERS
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I've been slacking on posting music. Here is another lost unreleased track from Linkin Park they have released ahead of the Meteora 20th anniversary album.

Fighting Myself by Linkin Park
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I've been contemplating whether or not to post this. I kind of like the idea of maybe doing more of these in the future (probably more like once or twice a month, not weekly). This was a project I did for my technology class. It makes me nervous posting this to the world instead of just being judged by my class. I'm not happy with that stupid voice I added between a couple of the songs. I was trying to make it seem like a real radio show but I could never find a voice over I really liked. Idk

***EDIT***
      The upload has been sacrificed in the name of progress. Instead, check out my super awesome, sorta-kinda-semi-regular-ish music shows HERE!!!!!!
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Judenator ().