Jude's Selection of Awesome Music

• mentallychaotic wrote:

@Judenator, you really have a wide variety of musical taste. I am really enjoying this thread. You do know, I hope, that the music you post says a lot about you as a person.......
      I'm glad you are enjoying this thread!
      Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Hope the music is saying good things about me behind my back ;) :lol:
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Got caught up with stuff and not only just missed Wednesdays deadline but am going to bed way later than I want to now. I've posted this fantastic cover from Nonpoint elsewhere here but its now a song of the day as well. Prince's songs are great but you know I'm a sucker for that guitar. Released 2021.

When Doves Cry by Nonpoint
      :rockon:
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • It's actually been several months, maybe a year since I've listened to this song which was released in 2009. It had fallen out of my playlist rotation. I was looking for something that could express, describe, or just do something like what I'm feeling right now. This doesn't quite do it but nothing really does. I'm on the edge of a crater heading for a huge crash and I dont think I can stop it

I Have To Go Return Some Video Tapes by Breathe Carolina
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• The crater from Thursday was luckily avoided and I'm feeling great today. Missed another day though :nono: You'll get my pick for Friday now and I'll post Chase's pick for today in a bit.

I've been listening to the Breathe Carolina album Hello Fascination heavily since rediscovering it Thursday. It's a really good album and I'm glad it's back in rotation again. Another pick from the same album as Thursday. Sooooo gooood

Velvet by Breathe Carolina
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Here is Chase's pick for Saturday. He's going with the usual contrast to stuff I pick but I do like this song too. Released 2019

Lottery (Renegade) by K Camp
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• This one released 2007 is probably lesser known than my usual picks but a great listen still

Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya by Dropkick Murphys
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• How about some new Red Hot Chili Peppers?? They just dropped this fresh beat last weekend and I must admit, I like!

Black Summer by Red How Chili Peppers
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• My brother Chase turned me on to this sick beat recently and I've been totally digging it. Released 2021, check it out!

On My Knees by RÜFÜS DU SOL
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• This artist isn't well known, but his music can really hit you deep inside and make a connection with you. This one was released in 2006.

Follow The Leader by Matthew Ryan
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Why not. Here's another great Stray Cats song from 1981. Enjoy!

Stray Cat Strut by Stray Cats
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• notthatchrisevans wrote:

Nice thread! I didn't know most of the music, and some is not for me, but I like the variety of old and new and different styles/genres. Well done, Jude :thumbsup:
      Thanks Chris! Glad you like it. I enjoy going through my playlists looking for a variety of songs to post so its always nice to hear people still enjoy it!
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I'm actually a little surprised I haven't picked this song before. It's a great classic released in 1984

I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Just like I enjoy finding songs to post daily, I also like letting my brother Chase choose Saturday songs because we both love music and it gives us something we can do together.

Speaking of, here is Chase's pick this week. It's a great song I like, but its rare we won't like the same songs. Released 2019

Popular Monster by Falling In Reverse
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Craig Eddie, he is a recent discovery for me. He doesn't seem like a hugely popular artist which is a shame. He's got some really, REALLY amazing music. I highly suggest you check out all of his music. This song was released 2021.

The Outside by Craig Eddie
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I'm now starting my 5 day quarantine from society so let the fun begin with some 2013 Katy Perry beats

Dark Horse by Katy Perry ft Juicy J
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• It's a good song. Do I need any other reason? Released 2015

In the Heat of the Moment by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: