:rockon:
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

Judenator wrote:

To sick to write filler here
      Jude, I hope you do recover quickly and that it does not get serious. Covid sucks. I just hope it is a mild case. Wishing the best for you.
      I appreciate your message ^^ Things were pretty bad yesterday but I'm in the hospital getting treatment and I'm doing good now considering how I was
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Missed Thursdays song. Here it is. Released 1987

Hysteria by Def Leppard

Fridays song now. Released 2016

St. Christopher (On My Way) by Michael Logen
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I haven't been able to be with my brother today to get his choice of song this week so I'm going with a song I've heard him listen to fairly often recently so I'm sure Chase would approve. It's quite a dark song actually but it's really good. Released 2021

Family by Badflower
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• My parents told me this was my song when I was younger and more naive. I've obviously grown up a little and gotten slightly less naive and know its not true now but I still like the song plus it's The Beatles. How could you not like it? Released 1968

Hey Jude by The Beatles
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Monday Feb 21st 2022

Not much to say about this one. I dont listen to it a lot but felt like it today so it's the song of the day as well. Released 2017

Sign of the Times by Harry Styles
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Tuesday Feb 22nd 2022

You know I love me some rock music, so this cover of a song that Chase had previously picked (here) is right up my alley. This bands also released some other great covers as well. Released 2022

abcdefu by Our Last Night
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Wednesday Feb 23rd 2022

I absolutely love this song. I always think about my special someone and how I'd be happy running off anywhere in the world with him as long as we're together :lovey:
      Released 2021

Perfume by Del Water Gap
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

I haven't been able to be with my brother today to get his choice of song this week so I'm going with a song I've heard him listen to fairly often recently so I'm sure Chase would approve. It's quite a dark song actually but it's really good. Released 2021

Family by Badflower
      Badflower is a band I really like, but the lyrics are all pretty dark. My favorite by them is The Jester.
    • Thursday Feb 24th 2022

Just given the state of the world right now, this feels like the time to pick this song. To try and embrace its message. Released 1971

Imagine by John Lennon
      :freehugs:
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Friday Feb 25th 2022

Aidan Gallagher again. Released 2019

I Love You by Aidan Gallagher
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Saturday Feb 26th 2022

It's a Saturday pick from Chase. It's a really great song as usual but maybe I'm a little biased. Released 2012

Stronger by Lazee
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Sunday Feb 27th 2022

How about some Queen for this Sunday night? Released 1976

Somebody to Love by Queen
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Monday Feb 28th 2022

My friend likes these guys. I'm not a huge fan but I like this song. It's got a lot of variation over it's 12 minutes. Released 2011

Knights of Shame by AWOLNATION
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Tuesday March 1st 2022

Double pick today because why not. Honestly would have chosen these covers yesterday instead but I just found out about them today. I really like their cover of Beds Are Burning. It's a cool funky sound to the original. Winds of Change is a great cover of the original. Both released 2022

Beds Are Burning by AWOLNATION ft Tim McIlrath (of Rise Against)

Wind of Change by AWOLNATION ft Brandon Boyd (of Incubus) & Portugal, The Man
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Wednesday March 2nd 2022

It wouldn't be right if I didn't pay tribute to the original song by picking it as well. It's a great song with a great message behind it. Released 1990

Wind of Change by Scorpions
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Thursday March 3rd 2022

Enjoy this song from 1997

Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: