Jude's Selection of Awesome Music

• My brother's girlfriend turned me on to this group recently. They are FANTASTIC!

Nothing Matters by The Last Dinner Party

My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Relatable for sure

Superhero by Falling In Reverse
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Seeing as the basketball team I'm on just finished our fall season first place, this feels well earned

We Are The Champions by Queen
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• This is quite something...

WE GOT THE MOVES by Electric Callboy
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• 3 days in a row...what's up with this???

Don't Tell Me by Disturbed ft Ann Wilson
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• The phenomenal Glass Animals again

The Other Side Of Paradise by Glass Animals
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• This is such an incredible reimagining of a classic song that moves on from the anger of the original to the sadness, depression, anguish, that Ronnie captures in his

Last Resort (Reimagined) by Falling In Reverse
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• My brother showed me this last night for issues beyond just sharing music. I share it with you because Ren's music deserves to be shared with everyone

Hi Ren by Ren
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• https://youtu.be/Kve68FFRjtA?si=cvbJ6dgfT40ek7

I lost my dad in a shitty way and last year in music class we were learning about a canadian band called Our lady Peace. We got to play this song and the lyrics hit hard. Really really hard lol. The video is weird but whatever. Check out the album called Spiritual machines :)
    • Been listening to a lot of Falling In Reverse lately. Really helps me deal with things going on right now

Coming Home by Falling In Reverse
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Been obsessing over these guys lately. Pumps me up before a game

TEKKNO TRAIN by Electric Callboy
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• I can finally access the site so merry Christmas/happy holidays/insert applicable celebration for you. I posted this one two years ago and I'm posting it again because I like it and I can

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel by Manchester Orchestra
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• What's up bitches? Some old school 3OH!3 up in here

Say'dem Up by 3OH!3
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• A new year...guess I'll start out with something different. This is one from a German band (no longer together I assume?) my second younger brother listens to so I hear it sometimes. A few of their songs aren't bad. He's taking beginners German class so it helps with that...and he's only 11 so he likes their music...and can actually understand it to some extent. He's clearly going to be the smart one of us all

Wir sehn uns dann am Meer by Apollo 3
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

A new year...guess I'll start out with something different. This is one from a German band (no longer together I assume?) my second younger brother listens to so I hear it sometimes. A few of their songs aren't bad. He's taking beginners German class so it helps with that...and he's only 11 so he likes their music...and can actually understand it to some extent. He's clearly going to be the smart one of us all

Wir sehn uns dann am Meer by Apollo 3

Hope you have a Great Year Jude
      HAPPY NEW YEARS
    • Something not remotely new coming from me. Going to a Glass Animals concert is definitely a bucket list item. Fucking downpour of rain and unbelievably well timed lighting like Dave fucking summoned it from above, that doesn't stop them. Unbelievably awesome looking show to see live, even if the rain is missing

The Other Side Of Paradise (Live at Red Rocks) by Glass Animals
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Gratz on loading this far into the site. Here's your reward

Psycho by Asking Alexandria
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: