Jude's Selection of Awesome Music

• naturelover-VT wrote:

What is your high level of security? I just couldn't see one video.
      It was mostly just the vids being blocked in other countries by the artists. I've started checking that before posting now which is why you probably don't have a problem
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Dramatically changing things up with this pick today. This is the one type of music that my parents HATE and the fact that I got my brother into it as well is just a bonus :evil: This pick is from 2020.

DEATHMATCH by SVDDEN DEATH ft SNAILS
      :rockon:
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • A return to something a bit more guitar, 2008 was the year for the re-recording of this song along with dropping "The" from the original title from 2005.

(The)Feel Good Drag by Anberlin
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• 2012 for today's song. There's something about the actual music of this song that I really enjoy, not that the lyrics are bad though.

Kids in the Street by The All-American Rejects
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• We'll stay with 2012 again for this song. One of my favorite bands and one of my favorite songs from them. This song is part of a small playlist I have that I listen to on repeat when life feels like it's crushing me and leaves me down and depressed.
      I chose this video specifically because it has Rocks cut out of it. I dont mind it, but I really wish it had been its own song. If I'm in the mood to listen to this song, usually Rocks doesn't fit in with my mood.

Nothing Left to Say by Imagine Dragons
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• 2018...This is an example of the stupid shit me and my friends listen to when we're together or at sleepovers. It's stupid but it's good :rolleyes:

Wii Tennis by 420 Unlovable ft Splash Daddy
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• It's Saturday and that means another pick by my little brother Chase. He's keeping it very fresh with a song just released a couple weeks ago

Shadows by Blasterjaxx ft Hollywood Undead
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Made it with 30 minutes to spare for Sundays pick. Enjoy this great song from 2019.

11 Minutes by YUNGBLUD, Halsey ft Travis Barker
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• As today was my official first day of musical rehearsal I decided today's song should be one from it that I'll be singing. We go all the way back to 1962 for this short song from The Music Man

Gary, Indiana
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Today just feels like a System Of A Down day. The year is 2001. This music video makes me feel like I'm tripping or something.

Chop Suey! by System Of A Down
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• [Judes annoying drabble]
      This song from 2009 has a lot of significance for me, my mom, and my brother, but mostly my mom. She started listening to this song a lot in the weeks leading up to and after finding out that dad was cheating on her. So we heard this song a lot too and it kind of became a song we had that kept us strong together throughout their divorce process. Obviously she's met someone new since then and fell in love and got married again, but this song still holds a special place between the three of us.
      [/Judes annoying drabble]

Moon And Moon by Bat For Lashes
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Released 2010. I mean...what is there to say about this? It's a powerful song that hits close to home.

So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• 2007. "You bleed just like you puke while running a mile"

Pretty Handsome Awkward by The Used
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• It's another Saturday pick by my brother Chase. He's picked a pretty good one today. This song has grown on me a lot the more I've listened to it. It gets stuck in my head a lot. Released 2021.

abcdefu by GAYLE
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Released 2009, I'm not sure what it is about this song but it just feels feels like a good choice to wrap up this great weekend I've had. Hopefully all of you who stop by my topic had a great weekend too.

Lisztomania by Phoenix
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• To wrap up this Monday night, how about some Paramore? This song from 2007 has been stuck in my head most of the day.

crushcrushcrush by Paramore
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Let's spend a few days back in time with some oldies. This song by U2 takes us all the way to 1983. Enjoy!

New Year's Day by U2
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Jumping a year earlier to 1982 for this one. This is legit the first time I've ever seen the music video for this song and OMG it's another level of something special I suppose :lol:

I Ran (So Far Away) by Flock of Seagulls
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Bonus Wednesday song because I'm trying and failing to fall asleep. I'm listening to my chill playlist to try and turn off my brain and this is probably one of my favorites from it. Released 2012

Small Loses by CMA
      CHILL ON
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: