Jude's Selection of Awesome Music

• Jude's Selection of Awesome Music

:welcome:
      I'm a nobody around here, so I've decided that for absolutely no reason I'm going to force upon you daily(ish :whistling: ) my song of the day. There's absolutely no method to my selection. I have such a wide variety of music tastes thanks to growing up listening to classics that you never know what I'll pick. New, old, rock, trance, country(well not country. I hate country music <X ). I may occasionally throw in a selection from someone in my life I've asked too.

Right out of the gates we're going back to 1990 for today's selection. Unskinny Bop by Poison
      :rockon:
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Judenator: New link ().

• Let's go back even further to 1978 for today's song with a rockin message(my interpretation of it at least...). It doesn't matter how you look. Petite or plus sized, you help make this rockin world go round ^^
      Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen
      US video

More world friendly video...
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Judenator: New links ().

• Natacha wrote:

Good thing you are writing which songs they are, cause the posted videos are unavailable. At least to me
      yeah not working for me either ;(

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • Strange. Maybe because I chose the official Queen channel video? I updated the post with the same video that was just reposted by someone else. Give that a try. I'll try to avoid official channels in the future
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• tfkbuggy wrote:

Judenator wrote:

Strange. Maybe because I chose the official Queen channel video? I updated the post with the same video that was just reposted by someone else. Give that a try. I'll try to avoid official channels in the future
      Works! :D
      Ironically that new video doesn't work for me though :rolleyes: I used a VPN to verify it would work outside the US. I'll have to triple check my video choice before posting in the future
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

tfkbuggy wrote:

Judenator wrote:

Strange. Maybe because I chose the official Queen channel video? I updated the post with the same video that was just reposted by someone else. Give that a try. I'll try to avoid official channels in the future
      Works! :D
      Ironically that new video doesn't work for me though :rolleyes: I used a VPN to verify it would work outside the US. I'll have to triple check my video choice before posting in the future
      Too many rules (inet)=chaos. Ironically? I think so=madness. ^^
    • I'm not ready yet to come back to the modern day. Today we jump forward a few years to 1981. This one has been one of my favorite oldies for as long as I can remember. My parents have vids of me as a toddler dancing around to this song over and over X/ Can't blame 4 year old me I guess. It's got a rockin beat to it 8)

Rock This Town by Stray Cats
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• To the 90s we go for today's pick which will wrap up the set of classic picks for now. 1992 is the year for this song.

Friday I'm in Love by The Cure
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Today's pick has been specially chosen by my little brother Chase. Released (in the US) this year its a fresh pick. Not one of my favorite songs but decent still.

Fly Away by Tones and I
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• We go back 4 years to 2017 for this song. Its part of my depressed/angry playlist but I do listen to it fairly regularly as well because it's a good song.

Monster by Starset
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Judenator: Added my usual dribble ().

• I know I said we were done with older stuff for a while, but I wanted to post this song and on a Monday is even better. 1998 is the year for this cover. The guitar is what does it for me. I've never been able to convince my parents this is the superior version of the song.

Blue Monday by Orgy
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• 2010 is the year for this awesome song by My Chemical Romance. Absolutely love it. "Shut up and let me see your jazz hands"

Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• We stay in 2010 for today's pick from Linkin Park. It's sad what happened to Chester. I really enjoy their music.

Blackout by Linkin Park
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Almost missed today :sleeping:
      I'm changing things up from the usual for today's pick from 2020. You might recognize his name from a popular Netflix series(which is FANTASTIC btw and one of my favorites. Highly recommend).

4th of July by Aidan Gallagher
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• For Christmas eve I've picked my favorite rendition of O Holy Night from one of my favorite shows

My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Merry Christmas! Today is a joint pick between me and my brother Chase. It's a Christmas song from 2020 we both enjoy listening to.

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel by Manchester Orchestra
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Post number 100! Nothing really special about today's pick from 2017. Just a song me and my friends like listening to a lot.

Kamikazee by MISSIO
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season: