Confused

• Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

As someone whos pan, its possible to like men and women!
      What is pan ?

DragonV2 wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

What is pan ?
      pansexual just means you're attracted to any genders as in you dont care if they're male/female/whatever other gender they may be. You just care about personality and you just like what you like (pansexual doesnt mean u like anything)... Basically a pansexual person just go "if i like them then i like them". Gender is nothing
      Bisexual and pansexual are more or less the same.
      Bi means attracted to both boys and girls.
      Pan also includes all the other genders in-between (for people who consider they exist of course, like trans, which I understand you are)
    • Starlord wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

What is pan ?

DragonV2 wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

What is pan ?
      pansexual just means you're attracted to any genders as in you dont care if they're male/female/whatever other gender they may be. You just care about personality and you just like what you like (pansexual doesnt mean u like anything)... Basically a pansexual person just go "if i like them then i like them". Gender is nothing
      Bisexual and pansexual are more or less the same.Bi means attracted to both boys and girls.
      Pan also includes all the other genders in-between (for people who consider they exist of course, like trans, which I understand you are)
      Yeah i kinda saw Pan and bi the same except for the fact BIsexual just meant you didnt mind girls or guys but you might have a preference for one over the other.. Whereas pans just say fuck gender i dont care lol.

In all honesty i sorta hate explaining genders/sexuality cause people always either get wrong ideas or believe explanation is wrong when there isnt really a simple one?
    • DragonV2 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

What is pan ?

DragonV2 wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

What is pan ?
      Bisexual and pansexual are more or less the same.Bi means attracted to both boys and girls.Pan also includes all the other genders in-between (for people who consider they exist of course, like trans, which I understand you are)
      Yeah i kinda saw Pan and bi the same except for the fact BIsexual just meant you didnt mind girls or guys but you might have a preference for one over the other.. Whereas pans just say fuck gender i dont care lol.
      In all honesty i sorta hate explaining genders/sexuality cause people always either get wrong ideas or believe explanation is wrong when there isnt really a simple one?
      Until not long ago, I didn't imagine there was something else than boy and girl

I guess most people assume that
      When I talk to my parents about non binary, gender disphoric, cross dressinf, they are like wtf ? If you have a dick and a pair of balls you're a guy if you have a pussy and a pair of boobs you're girl, it cant be anything else
    • Starlord wrote:

BPan also includes all the other genders in-between (for people who consider they exist of course, like trans, which I understand you are)
      I'm not sure if I am trans I took different tests on internet one said I have low chances to be so one said I'm 52% trans one said 74% and the last one said I have 83 chances out of 135 not to be...

WTH ??
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D
    • Vic2022 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

BPan also includes all the other genders in-between (for people who consider they exist of course, like trans, which I understand you are)

I'm not sure if I am trans I took different tests on internet one said I have low chances to be so one said I'm 52% trans one said 74% and the last one said I have 83 chances out of 135 not to be...
      WTH ??

I'm sure @Starlord will add on much better advice, but you can't just take a test online and the results tell you who you are. It all comes from how you feel inside you. What you believe, feel, know is right for you and will make you happy. At this age it probably isn't crystal clear and that's fine, there's no race to figure it out. Just keep on living you're life and you'll figure it all out soon enough.
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Judenator wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

WTH ??
      I'm sure @Starlord will add on much better advice, but you can't just take a test online and the results tell you who you are. It all comes from how you feel inside you. What you believe, feel, know is right for you and will make you happy. At this age it probably isn't crystal clear and that's fine, there's no race to figure it out. Just keep on living you're life and you'll figure it all out soon enough.
      What jude said. Tests arent that helpful in knowing if you are or not. You gotta ask yourself questions and just go thru life experiencing things/trying things out and reaching a decision when you feel ready

Starlord wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

What is pan ?

DragonV2 wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

What is pan ?
      Bisexual and pansexual are more or less the same.Bi means attracted to both boys and girls.Pan also includes all the other genders in-between (for people who consider they exist of course, like trans, which I understand you are)
      Yeah i kinda saw Pan and bi the same except for the fact BIsexual just meant you didnt mind girls or guys but you might have a preference for one over the other.. Whereas pans just say fuck gender i dont care lol.In all honesty i sorta hate explaining genders/sexuality cause people always either get wrong ideas or believe explanation is wrong when there isnt really a simple one?
      Until not long ago, I didn't imagine there was something else than boy and girl
      I guess most people assume that
      When I talk to my parents about non binary, gender disphoric, cross dressinf, they are like wtf ? If you have a dick and a pair of balls you're a guy if you have a pussy and a pair of boobs you're girl, it cant be anything else
      Lol mine are the same. A lot of ppl ik believe that this is just BS and not worth knowing and that they're people i shouldn't talk to.