Confused

• tfkbuggy wrote:

You didn't do anything "wrong", don't have guilt! ^^

Starlord wrote:

tfkbuggy wrote:

What he said ^
      I guess I have a lot changing in my life now or will be soon that I'm all over the place with my emotions. I know I haven't done anything wrong but I can't help but feel guilty about this
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Judenator wrote:

tfkbuggy wrote:

Starlord wrote:

tfkbuggy wrote:

What he said ^
      I guess I have a lot changing in my life now or will be soon that I'm all over the place with my emotions. I know I haven't done anything wrong but I can't help but feel guilty about this
      Do not do it! (guilty) ;)
    • tfkbuggy wrote:

Judenator wrote:

tfkbuggy wrote:

Starlord wrote:

tfkbuggy wrote:

What he said ^
      Do not do it! (guilty) ;)
      I guess I feel less guilty now that I've talked with my girlfriend about the situation and she isn't mad at me and doesn't hate me
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!
    • Starlord wrote:

Judenator wrote:

I guess I feel less guilty now that I've talked with my girlfriend about the situation and she isn't mad at me and doesn't hate me
      Awww... Did you tell your gf that you have a crush on another boy ?
      I had to tell her. I wouldn't feel right doing things and figuring out who I really am with him behind her back
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

Starlord wrote:

Judenator wrote:

Awww... Did you tell your gf that you have a crush on another boy ?
      I had to tell her. I wouldn't feel right doing things and figuring out who I really am with him behind her back
      i doubt you care about im proud of you, not many would actually confide or rather would just keep it to themselves and cheat. I wish you the best in figuring out the situation and that things go well.

She also sounds like a wonderful person ;) she's a keeper :3
    • I had my first sort of date weekend with him last weekend. Things still felt right being with him as like boyfriends instead of just friends. It was really good actually. I was really happy. I wasn't as visually open that we were together in public but I think I just need to break the mindset that being gay is wrong. Years of bullying doesn't just erase itself I guess.

DragonV2 wrote:

i doubt you care about im proud of you, not many would actually confide or rather would just keep it to themselves and cheat. I wish you the best in figuring out the situation and that things go well.
      She is an awesome person and I'm really lucky to have her as a friend. It does mean something hearing someone else is proud of me other than my parents. It feels like they are obligated to tell me that.

After the whole thing with my biological dad cheating on my mom and the pain it put her through plus the divorce and custody battle that followed, I promised myself I would never be like him in any relationship I ever have. It's the reason I hate him now and dread that one weekend every month that he gets me and my brother.
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• Judenator wrote:

I had my first sort of date weekend with him last weekend. Things still felt right being with him as like boyfriends instead of just friends. It was really good actually. I was really happy. I wasn't as visually open that we were together in public but I think I just need to break the mindset that being gay is wrong. Years of bullying doesn't just erase itself I guess.

DragonV2 wrote:

She is an awesome person and I'm really lucky to have her as a friend. It does mean something hearing someone else is proud of me other than my parents. It feels like they are obligated to tell me that.
      After the whole thing with my biological dad cheating on my mom and the pain it put her through plus the divorce and custody battle that followed, I promised myself I would never be like him in any relationship I ever have. It's the reason I hate him now and dread that one weekend every month that he gets me and my brother.
      To be honest. Self internalized homophobia (hating yourself/denial of being gay or just thinking it's wrong or bad) is something a lot of people go through. Being bullied doesn't help and you just have those thoughts in your head. All i can say is take your time, do things you feel comfortable with and you'll slowly feel more comfortable or get over the things that are "Holding you back". Even then maybe you just need to get closer before you be open about your relationships. i knew people that dated for months but wouldn't kiss publicly or just cuddle publicly. Best of luck with your relationships :)

ah, I see, well I can tell you that you're certainly different from your dad, in a good way and i wouldn't worry too much, you were raised in a good way, with an understanding why cheating or hurting others is a bad thing to do and you have good morals overall. I'm sorry you have to deal with your dad still. I hope he treats you guys fairly and well
    • DragonV2 wrote:

To be honest. Self internalized homophobia (hating yourself/denial of being gay or just thinking it's wrong or bad) is something a lot of people go through. Being bullied doesn't help and you just have those thoughts in your head. All i can say is take your time, do things you feel comfortable with and you'll slowly feel more comfortable or get over the things that are "Holding you back". Even then maybe you just need to get closer before you be open about your relationships. i knew people that dated for months but wouldn't kiss publicly or just cuddle publicly. Best of luck with your relationships :)

ah, I see, well I can tell you that you're certainly different from your dad, in a good way and i wouldn't worry too much, you were raised in a good way, with an understanding why cheating or hurting others is a bad thing to do and you have good morals overall. I'm sorry you have to deal with your dad still. I hope he treats you guys fairly and well
      Bullying has caused a bulk of my mental problems but it's been something I've been working on now for months just in general. The day I can hold his hand at school is when I'll finally know I've beaten the bullies.
      I dont think my dad was ever meant to be married. It's pretty much guaranteed that we will meet a different woman every time we stay with him. He tries to be a good dad I guess, but he lost my love when he hurt mom. I tolerate the visits and spend most of the time just playing with my brother keeping interactions with dad to a minimum
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:

Winter season:

• No need to have guilt. You were at a sleepover with a very close friend who you knew what his interests were. Regardless if you have a physically attraction to your friend or you were caught up in the moment of just being with a close friend you should not feel guilty. I do agree though that if these situations continue to occur that you cannot keep this behind the scenes from your girlfriend. That is not fair to her. So I suppose my advice to you is not to worry yourself over this too much and just see what the future holds for you and the situation that occurred with your friend. If nothing comes of it ever again then move past it. If not then you might be into both boys and girls and there is certainly nothing wrong with that.
    • Judenator wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Bullying has caused a bulk of my mental problems but it's been something I've been working on now for months just in general. The day I can hold his hand at school is when I'll finally know I've beaten the bullies.I dont think my dad was ever meant to be married. It's pretty much guaranteed that we will meet a different woman every time we stay with him. He tries to be a good dad I guess, but he lost my love when he hurt mom. I tolerate the visits and spend most of the time just playing with my brother keeping interactions with dad to a minimum
      Good luck!

And I always check "song of the day"! ;)
    • Judenator wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Bullying has caused a bulk of my mental problems but it's been something I've been working on now for months just in general. The day I can hold his hand at school is when I'll finally know I've beaten the bullies.I dont think my dad was ever meant to be married. It's pretty much guaranteed that we will meet a different woman every time we stay with him. He tries to be a good dad I guess, but he lost my love when he hurt mom. I tolerate the visits and spend most of the time just playing with my brother keeping interactions with dad to a minimum
      It sounds like you have been through a lot. I've been dating the same boy since last summer officially but we do not show signs of affection publicly at all. The only time that has happened in front of others is when we are at friends who know about us that we have told this about. I'm not comfortable with any type of public signs of affection at all, not because I feel threatened, just because I think that is something that is private, gay or not! You need to do what is most comfortable for you and you alone!
    • Hey @Judenator

I know I am late to this thread, and I hope you have resolved some of it already. I did not know what to say or how to help, but it seems that you received some good advice already.

I am bi, but have never questioned it, never 'came out', never felt a need to label it. It just is who I am and it is what happened. My parents know, everyone knows. I am lucky to live in a culture where it is accepted and just known, and no one thinks about it, and where there is no guilt associated with it. But this also means that I have not experienced what you have, so I did not know how to help or what to say.

I do hope things are getting better for you.
    • Vic2022 wrote:

xerixio wrote:

As someone whos pan, its possible to like men and women!
      What is pan ?
      pansexual just means you're attracted to any genders as in you dont care if they're male/female/whatever other gender they may be. You just care about personality and you just like what you like (pansexual doesnt mean u like anything)... Basically a pansexual person just go "if i like them then i like them". Gender is nothing