In the army now

• if it was to help make peace I would. I wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt someone unless it was a last resort

Though honestly they wouldn't really want me even if I did want to

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • I voted "Perhaps", cause I'm the type, who like to challenge myself. I hear a lot, others say, they had a good time and it's a popular education to add to your resume. I'm all for that.

However, I have a strict line of other educations to pull through and then work, so there is no time.
      If it was mandatory, I wouldn't say "Oh No!"
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • Natacha wrote:

I voted "Perhaps", cause I'm the type, who like to challenge myself. I hear a lot, others say, they had a good time and it's a popular education to add to your resume. I'm all for that.

However, I have a strict line of other educations to pull through and then work, so there is no time.
      We can trade places. You can do my time and get challenged, and in the meantime I'll take care of the business. :D
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Pultost wrote:

Natacha wrote:

I voted "Perhaps", cause I'm the type, who like to challenge myself. I hear a lot, others say, they had a good time and it's a popular education to add to your resume. I'm all for that.

We can trade places. You can do my time and get challenged, and in the meantime I'll take care of the business. :D
      That was a great idea :D I'm sure you'd have fun with my dad and Peter and the employees
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • Natacha wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Natacha wrote:

That was a great idea :D I'm sure you'd have fun with my dad and Peter and the employees
      So do I. :D I just have to get myself a bullwhip to correct you-know-who when necessary. ;)
    • Pultost wrote:

Natacha wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Natacha wrote:

So do I. :D I just have to get myself a bullwhip to correct you-know-who when necessary. ;)
      Another woman to make sure he is staying in line, might be great for him :D
    • Natacha wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Natacha wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Natacha wrote:

Another woman to make sure he is staying in line, might be great for him :D
      Yeah, he should get the message. :D
    • notthatchrisevans wrote:

I voted no as I would not want to go. But in Austria, it's mandatory for all boys (who are medically fit). Thankfully, there is an alternative community service that I will do if I am not unfit because of my mental challenges.
      Why it seems that most teens are unenthusiastic about change to have a machine gun and to be part of organization thats purpose is to kill people.
      Also having a change to go overseas to blow up people and places is there so.... Like why it seems that no teen wants to do that?
    • Snowfox wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

I voted no as I would not want to go. But in Austria, it's mandatory for all boys (who are medically fit). Thankfully, there is an alternative community service that I will do if I am not unfit because of my mental challenges.
      Why it seems that most teens are unenthusiastic about change to have a machine gun and to be part of organization thats purpose is to kill people.Also having a change to go overseas to blow up people and places is there so.... Like why it seems that no teen wants to do that?
      Why would I wanna kill someone? Plus, Austria is a neutral country and our military only goes on overseas peace keeping missions, if at all.
    • notthatchrisevans wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

Why it seems that most teens are unenthusiastic about change to have a machine gun and to be part of organization thats purpose is to kill people.Also having a change to go overseas to blow up people and places is there so.... Like why it seems that no teen wants to do that?
      Why would I wanna kill someone? Plus, Austria is a neutral country and our military only goes on overseas peace keeping missions, if at all.
      Why some people seem to like it.
      My brother told me that around early 2000 people were happily joining to be able to bomb some ragheads to pieces. His words not mine.
      Anyway when I was 14 I was kinda violent and tilted towards extremist thinking. Like I would have enjoyed killing people overseas. Nowadays that idea is sickening.
      But I bet we all know someone who is like that.
    • I would if it were a dire situation. I'm not a big fan of how personal rights laws conflict with drafting and other military laws, so I wouldn't even consider it until I turn 21

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

R.I.P. VT
      2004 - 2021

For questions/comments/concerns please DM here or contact:
      [email protected]
    • Snowfox wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

notthatchrisevans wrote:

Why some people seem to like it.My brother told me that around early 2000 people were happily joining to be able to bomb some ragheads to pieces. His words not mine.
      Anyway when I was 14 I was kinda violent and tilted towards extremist thinking. Like I would have enjoyed killing people overseas. Nowadays that idea is sickening.
      But I bet we all know someone who is like that.
      So happy you are changing :) And being in the military doesn't have to be travelling to kill people. It might be more about learning how to work together, having disciplin for your fellow soldiers sake, helping people around and building constructive relations :)
    • SouthernDude wrote:

I would if it were a dire situation. I'm not a big fan of how personal rights laws conflict with drafting and other military laws, so I wouldn't even consider it until I turn 21
      Interesting can you open that personal right laws etc a bit further.

A whole morality aspect of mandatory military sercive thing is interesting subject indeed