Sharing the toilet...

• lanee wrote:

Isn’t that how male restrooms work?

I’ve heard of peeing for distance dares so I didn’t think boys cared if other boys see each other ?
      I think it depends on the boys. Some are shy about it, others don't care at all, probably depending at least in part on what attitudes they encountered when young. Then it can depend on age too. I remember in the early part of primary school doing the pee contest thing. We couldn't go for lateral distance but we could compete for height. But that was before puberty so no-one thought of it as in any way sexual and so no-one was worried about it having anything to do with being gay, which can be a concern later on.
    • I am to lazy to read thru all of the long ass posts in this thread, so i dont know if it been said before or not. But i have literally done this at every party i have been at since covid started to be normal. With friends, or people i (should) “know”. Or literally total strangers. I am bi so i look. but I just laugh if someone comments on it. or i point something ou. Wow you have loose foreskin, its huge. You need to pull it back, you’ll get better aim ect. When your drunk everything is moslty fun. Haven’t gotten hard. Luckily. Been close a fee times. that would be awkward…
    • Sean2001 wrote:

lanee wrote:

Isn’t that how male restrooms work?

I’ve heard of peeing for distance dares so I didn’t think boys cared if other boys see each other ?
      I think it depends on the boys. Some are shy about it, others don't care at all, probably depending at least in part on what attitudes they encountered when young. Then it can depend on age too. I remember in the early part of primary school doing the pee contest thing. We couldn't go for lateral distance but we could compete for height. But that was before puberty so no-one thought of it as in any way sexual and so no-one was worried about it having anything to do with being gay, which can be a concern later on.

Does foreskin matter? I'd think that a cut guy could have more distance/height but maybe it's more bladder-related.
    • dkne wrote:

Does foreskin matter? I'd think that a cut guy could have more distance/height but maybe it's more bladder-related.
      Well, foreskin and what you do with it. There was a time when my foreskin overhung the glans enough that, if I didn't pull it back, it would act like a kind of funnel. In that case the stream was definitely wider and less forceful than if I pulled it back so the hole in the end of the glans was exposed.

These days it is not long enough for that - if I don't pull it back at least slightly, it is likely to get in the way just enough to make the pee go off at some random angle so I always pull it back enough for the hole in the glans to be clear. Once that hole is unobstructed, I wouldn't expect there to be any difference compared to someone who is circumcised.

As for what then makes a difference it would have to be a combination of how much force the walls of your bladder can generate and the size of that hole. A smaller hole tends to result in a thinner, more forceful stream just like when you pinch the end of a garden hose.
    • I shared a toilet with one of my close friends at another friends house cause we both had to go badly. There was a big mirror behind the toilet so it would have been impossible not to see or look. I thought I was gay at the time (bi now) and thought he was cute af so I was thankful for the mirror lol.
    • dkne wrote:

Mick01 wrote:

I shared a toilet with one of my close friends at another friends house cause we both had to go badly. There was a big mirror behind the toilet so it would have been impossible not to see or look. I thought I was gay at the time (bi now) and thought he was cute af so I was thankful for the mirror lol.
      Both cut?
      Both cut. And he was bigger than me.