Sick of puberty

• Sick of puberty

I just hate it so much already. My skin sucks, I hate how I look, everybody else is treating me like shit and I'm expected to be acting older but not too old and to still be a kid, but not too much of a kid because now I'm old and responsible and mature and it's just all bullshit. I get to bleed every single month for the rest of my life unless I'm pregnant in which case I have to plonk out a baby. We humans need to hurry up and grow some kids in literal test tubes soon because I'm over it already help me god
    • raspi wrote:

I just hate it so much already. My skin sucks, I hate how I look, everybody else is treating me like shit and I'm expected to be acting older but not too old and to still be a kid, but not too much of a kid because now I'm old and responsible and mature and it's just all bullshit. I get to bleed every single month for the rest of my life unless I'm pregnant in which case I have to plonk out a baby. We humans need to hurry up and grow some kids in literal test tubes soon because I'm over it already help me god
      I'm a dude so i cant exactly say "yeah i relate" and perhaps a fellow female can help talk to you about this. I know people like @BJade gives really good advice.

I'm sorry you feel like that and i cant say "it'll get better" but rather that perhaps you could look into things like skin care, makeup, your diet and stuff like working out and how to make your periods easier. I know theres some stuff that makes it less painful or manageable. You could try asking the fellow females here, your mom, or trusted female adult figure on this.

I personally feel that people really are harsh on themselves with their appearance. To me, personality matters more and stuff like your appearance can be things you work on and can achieve and the things you go through may pay off at the end. You're still young and like a flower, they take time to bloom and become beautiful. You can be whatever you want and do what you want.

I do agree. Would be cool if babies could be made in test tubes lol, pregnancy just seems painful but to some, the chance to have a baby and a family is worth it. Just be yourself and dont listen to others who say you have to be X or that you're not good enough, we're human. We arent perfect beings and maturity is something that comes from time and expeirence
    • DragonV2 wrote:

raspi wrote:

I'm a dude so i cant exactly say "yeah i relate" and perhaps a fellow female can help talk to you about this. I know people like @BJade gives really good advice.
      not sure It's good advice, but pretty sure ever girl feels those things at times :(

Yeah your skin can suck when your younger, it should get better as you get older. And are creams and stuff that you could use if you want to that can help (and I think boys can experience similar things with skin to)

People do tend to treat you more grown up when you look grown up, and treat you more of a kid when they know your age. Honestly if you can it's ok to be both, in some situations you need to be mature and responsible, but if you don't feel up to something telling someone you don't feel comfortable or ready for that it's also a mature thing, like babysitting some people are ok looking after someone when they in there teens, others ain't ever. And you also don't always have to be to grown up, I still love playing games and dolls and stuff with my little cousins

Periods are completely s***, they hurt, can make a mess, and just do everything to make your day feel ;( . There are things that you can do and take that can help if you have bad cramps. And talking to your mum, doctor or other females you trust, about any problems or concerns is a good idea. When you first start they also can be more unpredictable, as you get older you and your body usually get more used to them (still can make you feel ;( with the physical and mental effects)

Not sure much I can say about the baby thing. When your younger it is really annoying as definitely not something you want anytime soon. When your older and ready for it, its something positive that you can (its something some women never manage to do, having kids). Most positive thing is it means your healthy

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."