Is this normal?

• Is this normal?

So, I started talking to thid guy and I feel I've he's super lovely, we flirt and shit, but I feel sexaul attraction towards him, is that normal? We don't go over the top but I'm getting sexual chemistry towards this person, but not with anyone else... ?(
      "do not change because some idiot wants you to, you're perfect the way you are" :love:
    • Roxiee wrote:

So, I started talking to thid guy and I feel I've he's super lovely, we flirt and shit, but I feel sexaul attraction towards him, is that normal? We don't go over the top but I'm getting sexual chemistry towards this person, but not with anyone else... ?(
      That gave me an image I cannot unsee. xD But, to answer your question, I'd say it's normal. Even though you're already seeing someone, you won't stop finding other people attractive, and as long as it doesn't go any further than some casual flirting, it's all good.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Pultost wrote:

Roxiee wrote:

That gave me an image I cannot unsee. xD But, to answer your question, I'd say it's normal. Even though you're already seeing someone, you won't stop finding other people attractive, and as long as it doesn't go any further than some casual flirting, it's all good.
      oh sorry...
      "do not change because some idiot wants you to, you're perfect the way you are" :love:
    • Roxiee wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Roxiee wrote:

oh sorry...
      No need, I just found it a bit amusing. :) Anyway, don't feel bad about being attracted to other people, it's quite normal, like I said.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.