ADHD and puberty

• notthatchrisevans wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

In all honesty did anything in this thread helped you??
      No, not really. (I am not being mean, I appreciate people replied. However, I am answering honestly.)

DragonV2 wrote:

I get that you was asking if people experienced their adhd acting up during puberty and having some troubles concentrating which tbh the answer is 60% likely to be yes. One of my irl friends was a mess and convinced his parents to actually get him to see a doctor to get his meds adjusted and he found it easier to concentrate
      This is kinda helpful, or at least on topic.
      Lol yeah. I like your honesty and i do apologize cause i was defo off-topic about the delayed stuff lol.

Do you think you could link the blogs? i'd love to read them and see what you read about... Overall im glad your medication is helping you, i have a feeling your old ones were either not affective or too old since something changed like hitting puberty?

I'll just list some tips/things i noticed that helps with concentration. Not sure if they'll help but worth it
      Display Spoiler

1. find a quiet place to study in and maybe use lofi/have some sort of white noise
      2. Find a time that works well for studying. This could be morning or evening etc
      3. Have a todo list and reward yourself when you finish it
      4. If you struggle in class talk to the teachers so they know and give advice//helps you
      5. Take a small breather after class like try a little walk to stretch your legs
      6. Dont try to multitask//do too much at once
      7. Maybe consider a fidget spinner or something in your hands to play with
      8. If you feel overwhelmed then take a deep breath and calm down.That can be thinking about calm or happy thoughts or just focusing on your breathing