Love or is it

• Love or is it

Hi everyone!
      I could really use some advice. So let me just say that I am not the best when it comes to realationships. I am very compliceted when there is any talk about feelings, my OCD and anxiety help. So I had a crush on few boys over the years and I am still not sure about who I like. Last night I saw one of the boys who I use to like, and he knows that, and he tried to kiss me few times. I made an exscuse and left. I want to stay his friend but I don't know is that the right thing to do. I don't feel anything romantic when it comes to him. Now even his friend is mad. Did I do something wrong? <3
    • Don't think so. If you don't feel romantic, then better to let him know, and not lead him on and hurt both of you long term

Just tell him that. You like him as a friend but not romantic, and hopefully he'll understand. Being honest is the best idea

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."