Hypothetical Question

• MarianaMaja wrote:

I HATE period. Stop them please...

And it will be greate if I havent to use bc or condoms. Good Idea. I like it.
      I think it would be even easier for girls to avoid menstrual cycles. Technically you would only need a menstrual cycle if you want to have a baby. I think for boys the ability to ejaculate makes the orgasm more intense.
    • BJade wrote:

theres also the physical and mental stuff with periods. While just turning the fertility on is great. We have to deal with the actual period, and cramps, and hormone fluctuations (While boys are just constantly horny :lol: and are kinda in control of ejaculating)
      I get what you mean, just girls kinda have more connected to periods than just firtility (as there technically the failings of fertilization)

Yes, I agree that there is some complexity here which is perhaps why it is interesting to see what people think. Some may feel like this is the major milestone of puberty and they wouldn't feel developed without it. Would different girls agree whether the other effects of the hormone cycle would be good to keep? If not would it be a case of freezing the cycle at a particular point and if so which point? I was working on the assumption that any cramps/physical discomfort would also be delay as part of the delay to periods.

Then for guys there is the same development milestone thing as long as the feel of ejaculating. Then that all has to be balanced against any inconvenience. I imagine periods must be more inconvenient for girls than ejaculation is for guys though it might make a difference if the guy has wet dreams as they are more random.

corey_stratton wrote:

The way is is, I couldnt wait for my first jizz, it was so much more intense when it happened for the first time

But Cory, you wouldn't have known from experience that it would feel more intense so was the eager anticipation from hearing other guys describe it or more about being keen to reach a development milestone?

Birds18 wrote:

MarianaMaja wrote:

I think it would be even easier for girls to avoid menstrual cycles. Technically you would only need a menstrual cycle if you want to have a baby. I think for boys the ability to ejaculate makes the orgasm more intense.
      And one of the other things I was intrigued by is whether the %age choosing each of the two options relevant to their sex would be different between girls and guys. So far 43% of girls have voted for the delay and 57% in favour of the status quote whereas for boys it is 27% for a delay and 73% for the status quo.
    • Birds18 wrote:

MarianaMaja wrote:

I agree.

It will be sad if boys will not have cum. I will not write more - but I like boys orgams... :saint: .
    • I wouldn't change anything! I spent a year looking at myself very closely for hair growth and then after that started another few months being frustrated because I was still dry orgasms. I love being able to jizz. It was like a milestone that in my case didn't happen quick enough compared to friends even though it seems I was boringly average in achieving said milestone. When it happened, I felt like I just won a trophy so no change! The clean up is not really an issue either. Just don't be lazy! The only negative aspect is going soft after one now, whereas before I could do back to backs immediately, now I have to recover for a bit, not long, but I'm finding that other nice things happen while recovering with the boyfriend!
    • Ryzen wrote:

I'd love to be able to ejaculate, but on the other hand, dry ones feel great already and no risks of making a girl pregnant or mess the bedsheets. So if everything else developed as normal, I'd probably prefer staying with dry ones a bit longer.
      I masturbated at 10 and cummed for the first time, so started early. I never had the pleasure of a dry orgasm.
    • Part of this question depends on age and sex. I think cumming for boys is the best feeling ever. Ask a boy if he wants to experience a period, and from what I hear the answer would be NO! I started at 10 without really understanding what was happening. Puberty can also start as early as 9 for boys or 8 for girls (Before this it's known as precocious puberty) or 15 (from 16th birthday it's delayed puberty if nothing at all has happened), so I think people's answers are par dependant as to when they have or have yet to start. I did google on early births, and from a Wikipedia page, there's been a 5 year old and 2 6 year olds pregnant due early puberty and rape. This question would be easier if we all went through puberty at the same time and the same rate. Though it would make this site a lot less interesting!