WAR IN EUROPE

• Snowfox wrote:

nibri wrote:

As my brother said a few days ago, they have to shift the war behind the border, straight to Moscow.
      Idk if it was a serious claim he made. But I think, he's a bit weird anyway. Because when we watch the news, his eyes often have that same crazy gaze as when he's playing his shooting games.
      I like your bro allready despite never seeing him
      Hey Snowfox,

I heard recently that the Russians are putting their troops on the Finnish border. Are there any tensions in Finland as to a possible invasion by the Russians This seems to be a redux of 1939-1940 war.
      Vivimus Volare, Volamus Vivere,
    • D. Falcon_11 wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

nibri wrote:

As my brother said a few days ago, they have to shift the war behind the border, straight to Moscow.
      Idk if it was a serious claim he made. But I think, he's a bit weird anyway. Because when we watch the news, his eyes often have that same crazy gaze as when he's playing his shooting games.
      I like your bro allready despite never seeing him
      Hey Snowfox,
      I heard recently that the Russians are putting their troops on the Finnish border. Are there any tensions in Finland as to a possible invasion by the Russians This seems to be a redux of 1939-1940 war.
      yes and no. They showed Aa sam battery there and anti ship missile battery as well.
      Most of their semi-competent groundtroops are tied into Ukraine..... but Our military is on higher alert and some of reservists are called back to service including my brother.
      Gun shops are out of ammo and guns. reloading components are out of stock like powder and primers. We are resorting to reloading primers from match heads... Those work 7/10 times so.....

Some local kids beat shit out of another kid who happened to be russian speaking and family originating from russia. They also slashed tyres of that family car. Last time I heard that kid is on hospital and family is moving away....
      I know older brother of one of those culprits. Who is by the way not proud at all. Pissed off I would say.

So basicly fuck it its bad here butnot nearly as bad as it is down in Ukraine
    • The Bundesschlumpf (Federal Chancellor) of Schlumpfland (also known as Germany), Olaf Schlumpf, recently announced that Schlumpfland will send a certain amount of weapons to Ukraine.

The Federal Defense Smurfette Christine Schlumpfbrecht admitted that the armed stock of the Bundesschlumpfwehr (Federal Smurf Armed Forces) consists just of totally scrap and that the forces couldn't smurf up most of its inventory.

Therefore, the higher sharerholder-smurfs of Smurfland's weapons industry announced they would make refurbished tanks free of charge avaible to be send to Ukraine instead of selling them to the Bundesschlumpfwehr at a greater expense.

And a bit later, a well-known smurfish online newspaper mentioned that Smurfland will ship 5,000 white flags on top of all that crap to Ukraine, just in case.

"Schlumpf die Ukraine" (smurf (free) Ukraine), the online news mag cited the Bundesschlumpf Olaf Smurf.

• nibri wrote:

The Bundesschlumpf (Federal Chancellor) of Schlumpfland (also known as Germany), Olaf Schlumpf, recently announced that Schlumpfland will send a certain amount of weapons to Ukraine.

The Federal Defense Smurfette Christine Schlumpfbrecht admitted that the armed stock of the Bundesschlumpfwehr (Federal Smurf Armed Forces) consists just of totally scrap and that the forces couldn't smurf up most of its inventory.

Therefore, the higher sharerholder-smurfs of Smurfland's weapons industry announced they would make refurbished tanks free of charge avaible to be send to Ukraine instead of selling them to the Bundesschlumpfwehr at a greater expense.

And a bit later, a well-known smurfish online newspaper mentioned that Smurfland will ship 5,000 white flags on top of all that crap to Ukraine, just in case.

"Schlumpf die Ukraine" (smurf (free) Ukraine), the online news mag cited the Bundesschlumpf Olaf Smurf.

So ok Your armys inventory is so low and in so bad condition that you cant send that what little equipent you have on working order no anywhere? which is not exactly hot news.
      But what is this all Schlumpf thing. In Finnish slang Schlumpf means police. Just as side note
    • Let me enlighten you about the Smurfs. The origin name of the Schlümpfe or Smurfs is Schtroumpfs. And they are kinda my thing, because I grew up reading, writing and drawing them during my childhood.

The Belgian comic artist and writer Pierre Culliford, better known under the pseudonym "Peyo", invented these characters.

Anyway, in case of Olaf Scholz, I'm less conversant as to why he's called a Schlumpf. My guess is that at some point he was called a Schlumpf by one or even a few political opponents. Maybe because he isn't particularly tall and has a Papa Smurf face.

And I found a bit funny that the German reinterpretation of Schtroumpf, Schlumpf, has the meaning of police in Fin slang. Poor little guys. Are they ever respected?
    • lliam wrote:

Let me enlighten you about the Smurfs. The origin name of the Schlümpfe or Smurfs is Schtroumpfs. And they are kinda my thing, because I grew up reading, writing and drawing them during my childhood.

The Belgian comic artist and writer Pierre Culliford, better known under the pseudonym "Peyo", invented these characters.

Anyway, in case of Olaf Scholz, I'm less conversant as to why he's called a Schlumpf. My guess is that at some point he was called a Schlumpf by one or even a few political opponents. Maybe because he isn't particularly tall and has a Papa Smurf face.

And I found a bit funny that the German reinterpretation of Schtroumpf, Schlumpf, has the meaning of police in Fin slang. Poor little guys. Are they ever respected?
      Yes police is fairly well respected while that has been eroding over last 2 decades according to statistics. Mainly due to few huge scandals of police brutality and them being heavily inlvolved with drug trade.
      Mainly its because of men in blue
    • lliam wrote:

Reading that stuff above, I rethought my current opinion and say, the Ukraine should become a member of NATO asap.
      First, Ukraine has already been refused into nato for reasons, one of them is corruption, in that aspect Ukraine is not better than Russia.
      Then, have Ukraine in nato ? What for ? Just to have an official reason to defend them ? What a load of crap... If you really want to defend a country you dont need it to be part of this or that international organization. Just send a rocket on the Kremlin and that's it