WAR IN EUROPE

• Snowfox wrote:

lliam wrote:

Your lucky. I haven't any predictions in this war even got sorted.
      In my school we had to watch short video of a boy who got killed in artillery barrage. It showed how he bled to death. Over and over again while teachers laughed happily.Soon all Ukrainians are killed by war or in camps.
      Its said that Ukrainian humanmeat is sold to all leftists in world and they are happily bying it.

So this was my school where majority of teachers support russia
      What the hell country do you live in ??
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D
    • Vic2022 wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

lliam wrote:

In my school we had to watch short video of a boy who got killed in artillery barrage. It showed how he bled to death. Over and over again while teachers laughed happily.Soon all Ukrainians are killed by war or in camps.Its said that Ukrainian humanmeat is sold to all leftists in world and they are happily bying it.

Finland
    • Snowfox wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

lliam wrote:

In my school we had to watch short video of a boy who got killed in artillery barrage. It showed how he bled to death. Over and over again while teachers laughed happily.Soon all Ukrainians are killed by war or in camps.Its said that Ukrainian humanmeat is sold to all leftists in world and they are happily bying it.
      Finland
      Isn't it weird? Finland is a democratic country with free access to information, so the fact that Russia is a military dictature should be obvious for Finnish people. And Russia doesn't have an history of wonderful friendship with Finland either.

And, huu, didn't anyone in your class tell your parents about this? None of them reacted? If I were to be shown such videos at school, I'd leave the class, tell my parents, and they'd very likely ask explanations first to the school, and second to the police. I really doubt showing that kind of things is part of the education program in Finland.
    • Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

lliam wrote:

In my school we had to watch short video of a boy who got killed in artillery barrage. It showed how he bled to death. Over and over again while teachers laughed happily.Soon all Ukrainians are killed by war or in camps.Its said that Ukrainian humanmeat is sold to all leftists in world and they are happily bying it.So this was my school where majority of teachers support russia
      Finland
      Isn't it weird? Finland is a democratic country with free access to information, so the fact that Russia is a military dictature should be obvious for Finnish people. And Russia doesn't have an history of wonderful friendship with Finland either.
      And, huu, didn't anyone in your class tell your parents about this? None of them reacted? If I were to be shown such videos at school, I'd leave the class, tell my parents, and they'd very likely ask explanations first to the school, and second to the police. I really doubt showing that kind of things is part of the education program in Finland.
      Finland has huge amounts of people who are very leftist politically. And then there is this time in our history called Finlandization. Many public servants are very biased and are always defending russia.
      I happen to live in dysfunctional small town where things are not as bright as they might be in Helsinki or Tampere.

This happened in class called "yhteiskuntaoppi" freely translated to "how society works in general" Its part of history studies and that teacher especially is disgusting person
    • Snowfox wrote:

Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

lliam wrote:

In my school we had to watch short video of a boy who got killed in artillery barrage. It showed how he bled to death. Over and over again while teachers laughed happily.Soon all Ukrainians are killed by war or in camps.Its said that Ukrainian humanmeat is sold to all leftists in world and they are happily bying it.So this was my school where majority of teachers support russia
      Finland
      Isn't it weird? Finland is a democratic country with free access to information, so the fact that Russia is a military dictature should be obvious for Finnish people. And Russia doesn't have an history of wonderful friendship with Finland either.And, huu, didn't anyone in your class tell your parents about this? None of them reacted? If I were to be shown such videos at school, I'd leave the class, tell my parents, and they'd very likely ask explanations first to the school, and second to the police. I really doubt showing that kind of things is part of the education program in Finland.
      Finland has huge amounts of people who are very leftist politically. And then there is this time in our history called Finlandization. Many public servants are very biased and are always defending russia.I happen to live in dysfunctional small town where things are not as bright as they might be in Helsinki or Tampere.

This happened in class called "yhteiskuntaoppi" freely translated to "how society works in general" Its part of history studies and that teacher especially is disgusting person
      What has this to do about people being politically on the left?? It is about showing torture and propaganda material in a classroom. No matter the title of the course or the political opinion of the teacher, I highly doubt this is legal.

And that doesn't explain lack of reaction of iour and your friends parents. You don't have to be a particularly bright person to see how wrong that kind of thing is!
    • lack fo reaction means we are kinda numbed to it. This isnt first time.
      Its political because russia used to represent soviet union which was and is something many leftist love. They cant agree anything wrong in russia and blindly support it because of that. They also lack moral compas of any sort which is very typical trait for public servants
    • Snowfox wrote:

lack fo reaction means we are kinda numbed to it. This isnt first time.
      Its political because russia used to represent soviet union which was and is something many leftist love. They cant agree anything wrong in russia and blindly support it because of that. They also lack moral compas of any sort which is very typical trait for public servants
      So, your parents didn't complain that your school is showing torture to minors because they 'are numbed to it'? Err?

And who are those 'leftists' you keep talking about? Some secret communist sect? I don't think anyone except the most extreme people in my country would feel love for Putin's Russia and support it, and most people in Europe is clearly against war and consider Russia like North Korea or Iran.

And I don't know what you are talking about when speaking of the moral compass of public servants. First of all, it is your parents who should immediately and strongly react to this. Or yourself, by the way. No way I'd keep going at such a school, that's absolutely certain!
    • Snowfox wrote:

NO my classmates didnt complain to parents because we have seen this teachers rants more than anyone can count. we are numbed to those... at least to a degree

And you have to be a member of political party to become public servant like teacher. Thats how things are in here.
      So, you and your friends see this as normal and acceptable? Then, why are you complaining *here*? If you don't consider it worth reporting to your parents or the police, then why do you think it is worth reporting elsewhere? That's very weird behavior I'd say.

And being member of a political party doesn't turn you magically to someone who has zero moral values displaying cruelty to children and teens. That's a childish view of politics.

Oh, and I went to check on Wikipedia the composition of the Finnish Assembly. It's roughly 120 left/center and 80 right. So no side can really claim absolute power over the public services. And in any case, the Press in Finland is free to talk. So I still don't get what you are talking about when saying 'leftists' as if some dark church cult planning to overthrow democracy. To be honest, that sounds like the crap Trump and far-right Republicans repeated for years in the US.
    • It's like Trumps or the Reps claim of the Dems being left wingers, which isn't true, because the Dems are like the Reps mostly a conservative bunch. The difference is, that Dems are way more liberal and, tbh, too they also are hesitant procrastinators (my impression) which puts democracy at stake. But idk if that applies to the liberals in Finnland.
    • Snowfox wrote:

Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

Vic2022 wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

lliam wrote:

Finland
      Isn't it weird? Finland is a democratic country with free access to information, so the fact that Russia is a military dictature should be obvious for Finnish people. And Russia doesn't have an history of wonderful friendship with Finland either.And, huu, didn't anyone in your class tell your parents about this? None of them reacted? If I were to be shown such videos at school, I'd leave the class, tell my parents, and they'd very likely ask explanations first to the school, and second to the police. I really doubt showing that kind of things is part of the education program in Finland.
      Finland has huge amounts of people who are very leftist politically. And then there is this time in our history called Finlandization. Many public servants are very biased and are always defending russia.I happen to live in dysfunctional small town where things are not as bright as they might be in Helsinki or Tampere.

I dont get what is leftist and rightist ? And what is finlandization ?
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D
    • Finlandization is explained here: euromaidanpress.com/2022/03/01…e-even-worse-for-ukraine/

Left/Right wing is defined here
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left%E2%…on%20and%20nationalism%22.

or in sum of te wiki-page:

Generally, the left-wing is characterized by an emphasis on "ideas such as freedom, equality, fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism" while the right-wing is characterized by an emphasis on "notions such as authority, hierarchy, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism".

In the end I think both wings never will never solve urgent needed props properly.
    • Liam thank you for your imput. Did you realize that you used german way to write finland with 2 n letters. That always kinda sticks to my eye. Its dead giveaway´to spot german spy.

My political map would be different and more nuanced and wayy more up to date.

Left wing= is super authoritarian and doesnt believe in any personal freedom.
      Left wing = people are working for wellbeing of ruling elite.
      Left wing = Income is distributed in a way that everyone makes equall amount of money unless they belong to ruling elite. Making all sort of entrepreneurship useless. Means no way to work for better life. You can only born into ruling elite.
      Left wing = you are not allowed to leave your country without permission making your country a huge prison

Right and left wing both agree that at least strategic industry should be protected. This includes many things like FARMING and arms industry and electrical network and production etc etc. To security of state and polulation.
      Maybe we should discuss those elsewhere.

I hate this war
    • Snowfox wrote:

Left wing = Income is distributed in a way that everyone makes equall amount of money unless they belong to ruling elite. Making all sort of entrepreneurship useless. Means no way to work for better life. You can only born into ruling elite.
      Left wing = you are not allowed to leave your country without permission making your country a huge prison

Right and left wing both agree that at least strategic industry should be protected. This includes many things like FARMING and arms industry and electrical network and production etc etc. To security of state and polulation.

I hate this war
      There is nothing in left-wing ideology specifically authoritatian. It does exist, but that's not specific to any given side, left or right, but it's rather a characteristic of extremes (left or right).

People working for the well-being of an elite is actually a right-wing idea. It is the idea that there are 'workers' and 'rulers'. That's roughly what marxists were denouncing.

Left ideologies say nothing about freedom of movement. That's clearly an extreme-right idea. All parties in Europe opposed to migration are all extreme-right.

Left ideas tend to say everyone should get enough money to be able to live a decent life. It doesn't generally prevent one to work to earn more than this base level of income unless, again, extreme-left (that'd be strict communism).

Right and left ususally don't agree about those 'strategic' indistries. The base idea on the left is that they should be controlled by the state, while the right thinks it's better to let them driven by private operators. The cursor is how far public authorities should be involved, netween 'zero control' and 'absolute control'.

In short: it seems you have absolutely no idea what left and right are, or what ideas each side carries. And you seem blind to the idea that there's a single left block opposed to a single right block. That's not true, there are lots of nuances from one extreme to the other.

I also note that you carefully avoided to answer my previous question(s). You have no answer to them ?

So, you and your friends see this as normal and acceptable? Then, why are you complaining *here*? If you don't consider it worth reporting to your parents or the police, then why do you think it is worth reporting elsewhere?
    • Ryzen wrote:

Snowfox wrote:

I hate this war
      There is nothing in left-wing ideology specifically authoritatian. It does exist, but that's not specific to any given side, left or right, but it's rather a characteristic of extremes (left or right).
      People working for the well-being of an elite is actually a right-wing idea. It is the idea that there are 'workers' and 'rulers'. That's roughly what marxists were denouncing.

Left ideologies say nothing about freedom of movement. That's clearly an extreme-right idea. All parties in Europe opposed to migration are all extreme-right.

Left ideas tend to say everyone should get enough money to be able to live a decent life. It doesn't generally prevent one to work to earn more than this base level of income unless, again, extreme-left (that'd be strict communism).

Right and left ususally don't agree about those 'strategic' indistries. The base idea on the left is that they should be controlled by the state, while the right thinks it's better to let them driven by private operators. The cursor is how far public authorities should be involved, netween 'zero control' and 'absolute control'.

In short: it seems you have absolutely no idea what left and right are, or what ideas each side carries. And you seem blind to the idea that there's a single left block opposed to a single right block. That's not true, there are lots of nuances from one extreme to the other.

I also note that you carefully avoided to answer my previous question(s). You have no answer to them ?

So, you and your friends see this as normal and acceptable? Then, why are you complaining *here*? If you don't consider it worth reporting to your parents or the police, then why do you think it is worth reporting elsewhere?
      OK so you are persistent type who also is able to speak clearly and politely I kinda like that a lot.
      So we see it normal but not acceptable. I am complaining it here because I feel it is shitty practie while its normal here.
      Its not worth reporting police or parents because... My dad doesnt live in this country at all. Last time I heard about him was when he informed that he moved to germany from estonia. Mom is way too overworked to care much. When it comes to police they are in same boat by being public servants who carry communist party membership card with them. Even if some younger copper doesnt carry membership card they can do and will do nothing because whole establishment is rotten and corrupted by communists.

When it comes to left and right... Every leftist is authoritarian communist. Every single one of them. I have seen plenty of leftist people in my life and not a single one of those whom i have seen is nothing more than thief and murderer or other type of worthless shit. I may some day encounter someone who is not but that day awaits.

It is true that those teachers and public servants support russian invasion and their crimes against humanity because they are communists who dont believe in value of humanity at first place. Finland my home country is partially very corrupted place.
    • Snowfox wrote:

Liam thank you for your imput. Did you realize that you used german way to write finland with 2 n letters. That always kinda sticks to my eye. Its dead giveaway´to spot german spy.

That's naturely to me. My parents are German. I'm born in Brussels, Belgium, since kindergarten the main language was English. At home we mostly spoke French, German and English in a Mix. Too, the Language of the country we newly moved to, when local friends came to visit. I sometimes use german grammar when I text/speak English or vice versa. Some think that's strange to do so, but I can tell, it was obviously a hell of a expierence for my English teach when I was on Exchange in Devon, UK.
    • The war in Ukraine has taken a sinister turn. Retreating Russian forces has turned their fury on innocent civilians by murdering them for no military reasons in the streets of Bucha and other towns. This is definitely war crimes and should be condemned by all civilized countries. Vladimir Putin has to be called to explain why his forces are committing these heinous acts. He and Russia should be condemned by all countries regardless of their politics. Killing of innocent civilians should never be condoned whether it's done for any reason. Russia is waging a war against all humanity and just not Ukraine.

Glory to Ukraine!
      Vivimus Volare, Volamus Vivere,