Does she like me or am I delusional?

• Does she like me or am I delusional?

Hello, so I Met a girl almost two months ago, Im 17 shes 16, she knows i like her since i asked her out day after we met. she said "i dont know we havent seen eachother a lot at that party we could see eachother some more time at other party and we will see". than i said to her "i know im kinda fast at this things", and than she said "year your little too fast".I initiated snapping an talking to her like 6 times, and she did that for 8 times (when I say snapping it means we talk on snapchat where we chat and send pictures). We see eachother at next party in five days, so on next friday. she seems like she likes talking with me, but she doesnt really ask me questions about me, just simple things. this week i was in gym and i was snapping with her since she initiated. i tryed to end our comversation but she was in some way reviving it, than i snapped her for streaks myself in a gym and she said "aaaii im in mc donalds hahaha". the thing is this mcdonalds is just like 200 meters away from my gym, so i thought that he want to meet up, and i was right she said " if you want you can come greet me". sadly i couldnt because i was in gym with my friend, so i said "some next time". she also writes a lot of hahaha in chata even if they are unnecessary and she also adds a lot of extra letters. for example she said shes going out with her female friend and i said have fun and she snapped her face in funny way and wrote thanksssaaaa. i dont know if shes just using me for attention or if she likes me. Yesterday i was texting with her and she said she likes to cook when she has nothing to do, so i said "well if your such a good cook than you could bake something for me" and than she said "yeah but we dont see eachother, will you come on fridays party? is she hinting me she wants to see me badly? She also snapped me today for the third time in a row she initiated and today she asked me why am i not snapping her. Than we were and she also snapped me cute photo of her with a kissy face

Don't know what to do?
      I like her so much I really falled for her personality because she is so unusual. Also tomorrow I have a party should I do anything?