Friend zone

• It's a thing, and I've definitely flirted with the lines....pun somewhat intended. However, I've never tried to intentionally lead on someone to a point where I thought I was telling them I wanted to hook up. I do think I stop before I get to that point.

I agree with @mentallychaotic up there that it's in the mind of the one supposedly the "zoner" (although I'm sure the ones who claim to be friendzoned will disagree)
    • CayceStars wrote:

It's a thing, and I've definitely flirted with the lines....pun somewhat intended. However, I've never tried to intentionally lead on someone to a point where I thought I was telling them I wanted to hook up. I do think I stop before I get to that point.

I agree with @mentallychaotic up there that it's in the mind of the one supposedly the "zoner" (although I'm sure the ones who claim to be friendzoned will disagree)
      Yeah it's not always obvious to one person that the other one is into them.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Pultost wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

It's a thing, and I've definitely flirted with the lines....pun somewhat intended. However, I've never tried to intentionally lead on someone to a point where I thought I was telling them I wanted to hook up. I do think I stop before I get to that point.

You don't have to really be into someone to be friendly and flirt with them, and I think that's where a lot of the misunderstanding is

If I think I am being a flirt, and someone else on the other end thinks I'm being a tease...then that's on them tbh??

I know friendzone is a thing, but I also think too many people put themselves there when it's not even the intention. I haven't purposely done it very many times myself, but I'm sure people have gotten the wrong ideas about me being a flirt (and yes, that does include talking about sex in a general sense...)

That's probably going off onto a whole other topic though... :lol:
    • CayceStars wrote:

Pultost wrote:

CayceStars wrote:

You don't have to really be into someone to be friendly and flirt with them, and I think that's where a lot of the misunderstanding is
      If I think I am being a flirt, and someone else on the other end thinks I'm being a tease...then that's on them tbh??

I know friendzone is a thing, but I also think too many people put themselves there when it's not even the intention. I haven't purposely done it very many times myself, but I'm sure people have gotten the wrong ideas about me being a flirt (and yes, that does include talking about sex in a general sense...)

That's probably going off onto a whole other topic though... :lol:
      I suppose it's easy to confuse being interested with being friendly. On the other hand, if there's a guy I'm totally not into, I definitely wouldn't flirt with him. It would be like holding out a cookie and then kick him in the balls as he's about to take it. :P
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • you have to get in my friend zone before you can get into my flirt zone ;) I don't put anyone in a friend zone, they just need to prove they deserve to be there. And if I feel <3 about them, then they get my flirts and romance :bonkers: and probably run for help :lol:

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

you have to get in my friend zone before you can get into my flirt zone ;) I don't put anyone in a friend zone, they just need to prove they deserve to be there. And if I feel <3 about them, then they get my flirts and romance :bonkers: and probably run for help :lol:
      I agree with you wholeheartedly, I couldn't agree with you more.
      :jmp: