Who has seen you naked before and after puberty?

• Who has seen you naked before and after puberty?

1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty?
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty?
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it?
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it?
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty?
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty?
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you?
    • I'm in a crappy mood now, so here we go:

(dad, older brother, gym mates)

2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty?
      (no comment)

3. Did you know what puberty was when you started it?
      (older brother filled me in on what could or would happen over time)

4. Did you know what puberty was the first time you were seen naked after starting it?
      (I would hope most ppl know most 14 yr old boys have some puberty, ppl are not stupid)

5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty?
      (no comment, but yeah, I get boners, most of them in the morning, I need to pee)

6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty?
      (OMG no, I am a closet nudist, if u want to see me naked, make an appointment, but it will cost you)

(many times, if anyone saw, hope they liked it, I do trim)
      Isn't Summer over yet? :/
    • My answers.

1. My parents and younger brother. I have had friends over the years who have seen me naked either before or after I started puberty, but not both.

2. My parents obviously when me and my bro (2 years younger than me) were little when we were bathed together. My parents saw me naked regularly up until I was around 13 when I stopped coming out of the bathroom naked after taking a shower and rarely saw me naked after that. As far as I can remember didn't saw anything about me starting puberty or the early changes happening (penis getting bigger, pubes growing, etc).

3. No. No one ever had the talk with me. I kinda figured it out over time from watching late night talk shows and most of it from sex ed in 9th grade. I was a naive child. My best guess is I started puberty about the time I was 12. As far as I know I started with the usual, penis/balls getting bigger, pubes, more frequent boners, and the rest happening over time.

4. Again, nope.

5. I'm sure I had boners when I was younger, but being naive about it all I don't remember them or if anyone saw them. The only time I remember being seen naked with a boner was when I was around 15 and my friend was about a year younger than me. We were in his bedroom and for some reason I don't remember we both got naked for about 5 minutes or less, I guess we were both curious about each other's development. We both got down to our underwear and he dropped his first and already had a boner. Then I dropped my underwear and we both looked at each other's naked bodies. Seeing his boner made me get a boner. We weren't gay, but you know how teen hormones are. All we did was looknat each other making mental notes of how each other looked and who was "bigger", had more hair, etc. Then we both got dressed and went back to playing video games. About a month later we were in my bedroom and basically the same thing happened again almost the same as it happened the first time. It never happened again after that.

6. Before puberty, not really, especially around my parents since I grew up being bathed by my parents with my brother. I was just used to it. But around the time I was 13 and going through puberty, even though I didn't know what it was yet at the time, I kinda started getting shy about being seen naked and mostly stopped coming out of the bathroom after shower/bath time naked. I might of still seen naked or in my underwear sometimes changing in the Y locker rooms before or after swimming, on scout campouts changing my my tent or in the camp showers as privacy wasn't always a priority. On some occasions me and a friend might of seen each other naked while changing in the same room or space or played you show me yours and I'll show you mine during sleepovers and such.

7. It's possible I might have run around outside naked when I was little like kids tend to do sometimes. As a preteen or teen, it was also a possibility, but don't remember it happening often or anyone seeing me or saying they did.
    • 1..just my lil bro and the boys in my PE class who I shower with.
      2.. I share a room with my lil bro so he sees me every day, and like i said the boys in my class see me in the shower.
      3..around 12 and yeah, we had a "healthy changes" class in 6th grade that explained all this stuff.
      4... yeah, from the class in school in 6th grade.
      5.. yeah some times at home by my lil bro, and maybe once in school and then by another boy when we started experimenting with stuff
      6...nah not really, i thought it was normal stuff
      7... dont think so that i remember, unless it was when i was too young to remember
      :gay:
    • Here are my answers: wrote:

parents, brothers, doctor, friends in locker room
      family sees me at home and these others are self-explaatory
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it?
      11, I am not finished with it
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it?
      yes, having 2 older brothers helped
      yes, they are pretty random
      no not really
      yes, we skinny dip at the lake
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? Parents
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? Change in room and when drying off in bathroom with door open.
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? 11 and it was already explain
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? Yes
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? Yes
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? shy
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? Yes at night. It was at a pool party
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? Parents, twin sister, friends, cousins, classmates, doctor

2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? Changing, showering, physical exam. I think almost everyone commented.

3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? ~12, and sure I knew about it

5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? Sure, kinda part of puberty

6. Were you shy or embarrassed about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? Not really

7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? Sure, swimming naked
      19, Twin.
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? step mum, dad, step brother (i am just starting puberty)
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? changing and coming out the shower
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? i am just starting puberty now im 14 and yes i knew what puberty was before starting
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? yes
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? yes
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? no
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? yes and i dont think so
      I am Casper But im not a ghost but i am friendly. Feel Free to message me
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty?

My doctor, my brothers, some guy friends.

my doctor - physical exams
      my brothers - in my bedroom and the bathroom we share
      my guy friends - when going skinnydipping, and in the gym at school (after I started puberty)
      Only my doctor ever said anything.

About 11, and yeah, I knew what it was.

I knew what puberty was.

Yeah, a couple of times.

A little at first when skinnydipping (I started doing it with friends and my brothers when I was 9), but I quickly got over it.

Yes, when skinnydipping.
    • Thatrandomguy wrote:

1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? Guys on grade school basketball team when we showered
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? Some of us talked about our packages
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? 12, knew what it was
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? Yes
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? After yes
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? No
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? Skinnydipping
      Before, mom, dad, brother, doctor and friends.
      After, all of the above plus former bf and his parents, current bf, lots of boys at school in PE
      Family it was just growing up. Friend basically sleepovers or changing to go swimming, and PE we shower. With friends we all compared as each of us showed a new sign of puberty happening.
      Started at almost 14 and yes I knew
      Yes
      Yes to both
      Nope
      We swim nude at my house so I've been seen
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? Up to about 10 years, everyone at the beach or camping or whatever. From then to now, including puberty: parents, brothers, grandparents, some cousins, some friends. And people at the beach if that counts, and random people at pool or school sports lesson.
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say
      anything about you starting puberty? My mam mentioned puberty, several times over months as I developed. And answered my questions when I asked.
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was
      when you started it? About my 13th birthday, and yes I knew what it was
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? yes
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? yes
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? no, never really been shy about my body
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? yes, at the beach, or at the lake
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? Friend and parent
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? Changing and bathroom
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? 12
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? No
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? Yes
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? No
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? Yes and Yes
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty?Mom only before and friends before and after
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? Mom during medical exams and when younger when I needed help bathing
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? Age 14 1/2 and knew about it from friends who started earlier
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? I was informed by friends about what would happen when I started puberty
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? After puberty I was seen loo it's of times in the showers at school or walking the halls with tenting pants
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? I was shy at first as I was a lot smaller than most of the boys my age but after puberty started I caught up fairly fast and now I don't care
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? I was seen by a group if people while out skinny dipping in the lake. I once was on pain meds and forgot to put my clothes on and the 8 yr old boy across the street saw me walk out to the car
      People in my swim class, and one of my parents in the locker rooms

Mainly because of swimming and going to locker rooms

I actually started puberty at age 8, this was when i got armpit hair, by 13 i could grow a moustache and 16 a full beard

At first i didnt know what it was, i was kinda confused

Yeah in the locker room, my dick got trapped in the netting of my swimshorts, i got a boner and some old guy was next to me and saw everything, was so embarrassed

Q5 answers this

Nah never been nude outdoor
    • 1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? parents
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? changing and lounging in room
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? just started
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? no
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? currently
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? na
    • Loads of people have seen me naked before and after puberty.
      Family, friends, cousins, People in changing rooms, ect..
      I have been naked in many places indoors and outside.
      I was 10 when I started puberty, and I have been seen naked with a boner both before and after puberty.
      I have never been shy or embarrassed about my body.
    • Thatrandomguy wrote:

1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? Parents and brother
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? bath time/to and from the bathroom to bathe
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? 12 I think and no I didn't
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? At first no, I do now
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? If I have I'm not aware. If I was seen with a boner as a kid, I might of had them during bath time and my parents and bro might of seen it then, but I don't remember anything specific.
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? Not really shy before. I mostly only remember being seen by my parents and bro during bath time or going naked between my room and the bathroom to bathe. Then when I did hit puberty, I kinda started getting shy about being seen but I still went naked to and from the bathroom for a while.
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? Not that I remember.
    • ok I gotta say this thread has some of the weirdest questions and answers on this forum yet. But I'll jump in and answer too and hopefully my answers won't be seen as weird.

1. Who has seen you naked both before and after you started puberty? Probably just mom which is weird to think she maybe the only person on earth who has seen me pre and post puberty. That's a weird thought. My dad is dead. And I have ttly new doctors and friends before and after puberty. My sisters too but they may be too young to remember what I looked like pre puberty.
      2. What was the occasions where they saw you naked and did they say anything about you starting puberty? No occasion. Just life. No thankfully didn't have the talk or anything.
      3. At what age did you start puberty and did you know what puberty was when you started it? I was 10/11 so it was a little before we got the big puberty talks in school, just basic stuff.
      4. Did you know what puberty was the first time or any other time you were seen naked after starting it? Like I said above, I went thru puberty before we REALLY talked about it in school so I was a bit confused to it all. But by the time mom and others saw me naked after puberty changes I had been caught up.
      5. If you are a boy, were you ever seen naked with a boner before or after starting puberty? I have recently learned boys of ALL ages get boners. So I guess my mom saw me with a boner while changing my diapers or something. I don't think she's ever seen me with a boner since puberty unless she walked in on me sleeping or something but other people have seen me with a boner for sure.
      6. Were you shy or embarrassed about about being seen naked before or after starting puberty? I was shy at first. Even tho I was bigger and had pubes before other boys and still am bigger, it's not easy for preteens or teens to be different. So yes physical exams with or without my mom there were and are embarrassing but last one wasn't I think I'm finally ok with my naked body.
      7. Have you ever been naked outside and did anyone see you? Not sure what this has to do with other six questions but yes and yes