Foreskin or not?

• BlackParadePixie wrote:

Pultost wrote:

For all of you guys who are cut, I'm so sorry.
    why? I've been with plenty of cut guys and their penises worked just fine. And none of them ever complained about not being able to pleasure themselves either.
    It just seems so "out of this world" for me. Good thing they can still pleasure themselves at least.
    Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
  • mentallychaotic wrote:

Lea13 wrote:

I thought it was a medical or religious thing? isn't it?
    In most countries and cultures, it is. But in some regions, it is common to circumcise infant boys for no medical nor religious reason. In other cultures, it happens at the onset of puberty. And in some countries, it is a social norm to circumcise boys at the onset of puberty, rather than religious. Customs vary by country, culture, history... so there is really no single reason for it.
    Some boys are circumcised because their fathers are, thats what most of my friends have told me was the reason they are
  • mentallychaotic wrote:

Lea13 wrote:

I thought it was a medical or religious thing? isn't it?
    In most countries and cultures, it is. But in some regions, it is common to circumcise infant boys for no medical nor religious reason. ...
    The American medical profession certainly have argued in the past that there is a medical benefit and maybe still do. A couple of things often mentioned are a slightly lower incidence of urinary tract infections as an infant and less chance of HIV transmission later in life.

But it is worth noting that the incidence of UITs in boys is low anyway, because the tip of the penis is much further from the anus than the urinary opening is in girls and, if a boy should get a UTI, it can be treated with antibiotics.

Then, for HIV transmission:
    1. This is not relevant to baby boys so there is no reason not to leave the the boy alone until he is able to understand what it is all about.
    2. Being circumcised is nothing like as effective at avoiding HIV transmission as using a condom.
    Elsewhere in the world the medical profession make no claims about improved health so circumcision is for religious or social reasons. Here in the UK, most boys are not circumcised.

BlackParadePixie wrote:

Pultost wrote:

For all of you guys who are cut, I'm so sorry.
    why? I've been with plenty of cut guys and their penises worked just fine. And none of them ever complained about not being able to pleasure themselves either.
    Cut penises undoubtedly do work, and guys with them are certainly able to enjoy both masturbation and sex and no doubt get a great deal of pleasure from them. On the other hand they won't complain about missing what they have never experienced. As someone who is not cut, I can feel pleasant sensations in the foreskin, in addition to those in the glans of the penis itself, which I would obviously not feel if it had been cut off.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

they won't complain about missing what they have never experienced. As someone who is not cut, I can feel pleasant sensations in the foreskin, in addition to those in the glans of the penis itself, which I would obviously not feel if it had been cut off.
    how do you know? you're not cut...cut guys still feel plenty of sensitivity and pleasure in those areas, trust me.

I just don't understand the whole one side vs. the other, uncut guys always seem to feel some kind of superiority and lord their "ability to feel pleasure" over cut guys and its just ridiculous.
  • BlackParadePixie wrote:

how do you know? you're not cut...cut guys still feel plenty of sensitivity and pleasure in those areas, trust me.

Ok, touch something with your finger. You can feel that in your finger, yes? Now imagine that your finger has had to be amputated. Now what would you feel? You'd be able to touch with the remaining fingers and feel something but you can't feel genuine sensations in something that isn't there any more. So I can be pretty certain that the sensations that come from my foreskin specifically are sensations that a cut guy would not feel.

But there are, of course, sensations from the glans of the penis too and they are also very pleasant sensations and perfectly adequate to lead to orgasm.

BlackParadePixie wrote:

I just don't understand the whole one side vs. the other, uncut guys always seem to feel some kind of superiority and lord their "ability to feel pleasure" over cut guys and its just ridiculous.

I didn't raise subject in the first place but now discussion has started I am certainly not going to avoid giving my experience. It also seems strange that uncut guys should be seen as some kind of enemy. Circumcision is an active intervention and one that in many places of the world could be considered a contravention of human rights. Should it not be for those who want to retain neonatal circumcision to make out a case?
  • Sean2001 wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

Ok, touch something with your finger. You can feel that in your finger, yes? Now imagine that your finger has had to be amputated. Now what would you feel? You'd be able to touch with the remaining fingers and feel something but you can't feel genuine sensations in something that isn't there any more. So I can be pretty certain that the sensations that come from my foreskin specifically are sensations that a cut guy would not feel.

But there are, of course, sensations from the glans of the penis too and they are also very pleasant sensations and perfectly adequate to lead to orgasm.

BlackParadePixie wrote:

I didn't raise subject in the first place but now discussion has started I am certainly not going to avoid giving my experience. It also seems strange that uncut guys should be seen as some kind of enemy. Circumcision is an active intervention and one that in many places of the world could be considered a contravention of human rights. Should it not be for those who want to retain neonatal circumcision to make out a case?
    or maybe just maybe stop trying to make something out to be evil just because you don't like it?
  • Karifox wrote:

or maybe just maybe stop trying to make something out to be evil just because you don't like it?
    This has nothing to do with me disliking it. I have no objection to guys who are old enough to know what it is all about deciding to have their own foreskins cut off if that is what they want, just like people can get tattoos and nose jobs and girls can have breast enlargement/reduction or whatever.

What I object to is someone else deciding that a boy should have a piece of him cut off when there is no good reason for doing it at that time, when he is too young to understand what is happening and helpless to prevent it. Many may not care - that's all they have ever consciously known and good for them but others won't be so chilled about it.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

Karifox wrote:

This has nothing to do with me disliking it. I have no objection to guys who are old enough to know what it is all about deciding to have their own foreskins cut off if that is what they want, just like people can get tattoos and nose jobs and girls can have breast enlargement/reduction or whatever.
    What I object to is someone else deciding that a boy should have a piece of him cut off when there is no good reason for doing it at that time, when he is too young to understand what is happening and helpless to prevent it. Many may not care - that's all they have ever consciously known and good for them but others won't be so chilled about it.
    the problem is your concerning your self with things that realistically you have no say in and honestly is none of your business what a pare t decides what they think is best for their child. It's literally none of your business
  • Karifox wrote:

the problem is your concerning your self with things that realistically you have no say in and honestly is none of your business what a pare t decides what they think is best for their child. It's literally none of your business
    You're very touchy! Is there something you are not telling us?

I thought America was the land of free speech so I am entitled to express my opinion.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

Karifox wrote:

You're very touchy! Is there something you are not telling us?
    I thought America was the land of free speech so I am entitled to express my opinion.
    and I'm not entitled to challenge it with mine?

It automatically suspicious for a girl to have opinions about men's things but men can control women's reproductive laws and it's normally and ok?
  • This is becoming more an argument than a discussion. Before anyone starts to insult anyone. This thread is being closed

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."