Naked in front of ther boys

• since i share a room with my lil bro, he sees me alot, and we have our own bathroom attached, so its no big deal, only time its uncomfortable is when he gets company while im in the shower and i dont know theres other guys there when i come out with just a towel on or just the towel on my shoulders, but thats my fault i guess, but its nothing they havent seen before
      :gay:
    • corey_stratton wrote:

since i share a room with my lil bro, he sees me alot, and we have our own bathroom attached, so its no big deal, only time its uncomfortable is when he gets company while im in the shower and i dont know theres other guys there when i come out with just a towel on or just the towel on my shoulders, but thats my fault i guess, but its nothing they havent seen before
      I guess it is a good thing I don't have a sibling, I walk out of the shower without a towel most of the time with out a towel, especially now that I have the home to myself, with my mom away on work assignment
    • corey_stratton wrote:

since i share a room with my lil bro, he sees me alot, and we have our own bathroom attached, so its no big deal, only time its uncomfortable is when he gets company while im in the shower and i dont know theres other guys there when i come out with just a towel on or just the towel on my shoulders, but thats my fault i guess, but its nothing they havent seen before
      Yeah, since one of my brothers and I share a room, and all four of us brothers share a bathroom (and have either gone skinnydipping with each other and our friends or changed/showered together in the locker room at school), there have been a lot of times where one of my friends, one of my brothers, or even one of their friends have seen me naked at least once over the years (and vice versa). There's nothing to be ashamed of. For a lot of them, it's nothing they haven't seen before, and even for those for who it the first time for some reason, they aren't really seeing anything they haven't go themselves.
    • corey_stratton wrote:

I share with my younger brother and we've always been comfortable nude together. Neither of us care if there is a friend in the room.
    • Yes, but its only uncomfortable if i am hard. When I am all soft its no big deal for me.
      Only when I got a boner for any reason it sometimes feel weired if friends see it. But I dont think it really is, it just somethimes feels that way
      With my brother it is different, i don't care if sees me hard. We share a room and we both masturbate there, so .....
    • LaNarie wrote:

Anwon wrote:

have you ever been naked in front of other boys. Like walked out of bathroom at your house or came out your room naked with another boy there.

Did the other boy feel comfortable or uncomfortable.
      yes I will walk in front of another male and have walked naked in front of another male.
      Hard to go through pe class without walking round lots of other naked boys in locker room and showers.
    • My parents used to bathe me and my younger bro together when we were younger. I don't remember at what age we started bathing separately. My parents continued to see me naked up until I was 13. When it was time to take a shower before going to bed, I would go to my room, strip, go to the bathroom naked, take a shower, dry off in the bathroom, go back to my room naked, put on a T-shirt and underwear, and go to bed. So if either of my parents or bro just happened to be in the hallway or could see the hallway at that moment they would see me naked. I didn't care if they saw me. But then when I was 13 I started getting a little more shy about being seen, so I started taking clothes with me and getting dressed in the bathroom after drying off. As far as friends go, only a couple maybe have seen me naked if we were changing in the same room at the same time to go swimming or something. I have had the occasional friend who wasn't the shy type that I've seen in the their underwear or naked a few times.
    • Anwon wrote:

have you ever been naked in front of other boys. Like walked out of bathroom at your house or came out your room naked with another boy there.

yes I will walk in front of another male and have walked naked in front of another male.

pahern0317 wrote:

LaNarie wrote:

Anwon wrote:

Hard to go through pe class without walking round lots of other naked boys in locker room and showers.
      yes true
    • Pepsifan wrote:

...when I was 13 I started getting a little more shy about being seen...
      There's a definitely a thing where we become much more conscious of our penises. Judging by some of the threads on here some people feel an urge to be naked more, but becoming more modest is also common.

For me, it depends who it is. I had a phase where I was less keen to be seen naked by my parents but wasn't particularly shy about being shirtless so I would sometimes wrap the towel around me and then go back to my room. Compared to changing in the bathroom, it is less steamy in my room and I dry faster there.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Pepsifan wrote:

There's a definitely a thing where we become much more conscious of our penises. Judging by some of the threads on here some people feel an urge to be naked more, but becoming more modest is also common.
      For me, it depends who it is. I had a phase where I was less keen to be seen naked by my parents but wasn't particularly shy about being shirtless so I would sometimes wrap the towel around me and then go back to my room. Compared to changing in the bathroom, it is less steamy in my room and I dry faster there.
      In the last year I've generally gotten more shy about being seen naked, but it really depends on who it is and the situation. While my parents have have me naked many times, mostly when they used to bathe me when I was younger and then seeing me going between my room and the bathroom naked to shower, they've barely seen me naked the last year or so. But I do have the occasional friend where we see each other naked every so often changing or goofing around during sleepovers or when changing before or after going swimming. We've never done anything sexual like sex, masturbating together, or sucks each other's dick, we just look at each other long enough to compare. I'm not gay, but I am the curious type which I think some people do confuse for being gay.
    • Pepsifan wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Pepsifan wrote:

There's a definitely a thing where we become much more conscious of our penises. Judging by some of the threads on here some people feel an urge to be naked more, but becoming more modest is also common.For me, it depends who it is. I had a phase where I was less keen to be seen naked by my parents but wasn't particularly shy about being shirtless so I would sometimes wrap the towel around me and then go back to my room. Compared to changing in the bathroom, it is less steamy in my room and I dry faster there.
      In the last year I've generally gotten more shy about being seen naked, but it really depends on who it is and the situation. While my parents have have me naked many times, mostly when the used to bathe me when I was younger and then seeing me going between my room and the bathroom naked to shower, they've barely seen me naked the last year or so. But I do have the occasional friend where we see each other naked every so often changing or goofing around during sleepovers or when changing before or after going swimming. We've never done anything sexual like sex, masturbating together, or sucks each other's dick, we just look at each other long enough to compare. I'm not gay, but I am the curious type which I think some people do confuse for being gay.
      Nothing wrong with comparing. I believe all boys do that. I know I always do. In pe the rule is peek don't gawk