Naked in front of ther boys

• collin13 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

pahern0317 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

I mean I will be in the locker room if I need to be like changing clothes, taking a shower, or using the toilet. I do not hang out in the locker room. I do not see why old guys do this. The worst is at our country club, which I almost never use. Old dudes hang out in the locker room and get beers there. Most of the time they aren't naked drinking beer, but why someone would want to do that is beyond me.
      Some of the country clubs that I have been to have boy's locker rooms aside from the men.
      Totally unnecessary but completely awesome if that was everywhere. I know I definitely feel weirded out when old men are showering with kids. Some definitely look and act sus like old creepy pervs.
      Our country club doesn't have a boys locker room separate from the mens locker room. It does have individual shower stalls with glass doors, which are kinda fogged or something so you can't see through them.
      Ours has separate one for the boys. The Men's has a full service bar in it. I don't get it either. The lounge area is separate from the change area but just the same
      Well that makes sense then. If the men's room has a bar in it then kids under 21 can't be in there. Another reason I want to turn 21 now...booze in the bathroom lol
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

collin13 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

pahern0317 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

I mean I will be in the locker room if I need to be like changing clothes, taking a shower, or using the toilet. I do not hang out in the locker room. I do not see why old guys do this. The worst is at our country club, which I almost never use. Old dudes hang out in the locker room and get beers there. Most of the time they aren't naked drinking beer, but why someone would want to do that is beyond me.
      Some of the country clubs that I have been to have boy's locker rooms aside from the men.
      Totally unnecessary but completely awesome if that was everywhere. I know I definitely feel weirded out when old men are showering with kids. Some definitely look and act sus like old creepy pervs.
      Our country club doesn't have a boys locker room separate from the mens locker room. It does have individual shower stalls with glass doors, which are kinda fogged or something so you can't see through them.
      Ours has separate one for the boys. The Men's has a full service bar in it. I don't get it either. The lounge area is separate from the change area but just the same
      Well that makes sense then. If the men's room has a bar in it then kids under 21 can't be in there. Another reason I want to turn 21 now...booze in the bathroom lol
      Lol for some reason right now I have a vision of fat old men, with plaid socks, sitting around a locker room drinking a bottle of beer. EWWWWWWWE.

Now I'm wondering about why a thread about being naked in front of other boys is in the gay section?
    • collin13 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

collin13 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

pahern0317 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

Lol for some reason right now I have a vision of fat old men, with plaid socks, sitting around a locker room drinking a bottle of beer. EWWWWWWWE.
      Now I'm wondering about why a thread about being naked in front of other boys is in the gay section?
      I have seen groups of those fat old men wrapped in towels and sheets sitting round in the locker room playing cards and drinking beer. It's not a pretty sight. This thread doesn't belong in the gay section. I am pretty sure they are not there for prurient reasons wanting to scope out naked boys. LOL!
    • pahern0317 wrote:

I have seen groups of those fat old men wrapped in towels and sheets sitting round in the locker room playing cards and drinking beer. It's not a pretty sight. This thread doesn't belong in the gay section. I am pretty sure they are not there for prurient reasons wanting to scope out naked boys. LOL!
      I did wonder what it was doing in the gay section too, but this thread didn't start by talking about old men in locker rooms.

The only reason I can see for this being in the gay section is that gay guys may react differently to seeing other guys naked or being seen naked than straight guys.

As we've drifted into talking about locker rooms, it seems to me the whole rationale for having separate locker rooms is so that when people get naked together in that space, it isn't sexual. Once we allow for people attracted to the same sex, that assumption is not necessarily true any more. Someone could very well see something in the locker room, that turns them on though equally nudity, even with both sexes present, doesn't have to be sexual.

So I can see why gay guys may be more concerned than straight ones about seeing other guys naked and possibly getting an erection.

But, surely, being seen naked and the idea that someone else may be looking and may even be turned on is something that guys of any orientation might feel differently about. It is the knowledge that some guys are gay, not that they themselves are gay, that would have an effect on that.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

pahern0317 wrote:

I did wonder what it was doing in the gay section too, but this thread didn't start by talking about old men in locker rooms.
      The only reason I can see for this being in the gay section is that gay guys may react differently to seeing other guys naked or being seen naked than straight guys.

As we've drifted into talking about locker rooms, it seems to me the whole rationale for having separate locker rooms is so that when people get naked together in that space, it isn't sexual. Once we allow for people attracted to the same sex, that assumption is not necessarily true any more. Someone could very well see something in the locker room, that turns them on though equally nudity, even with both sexes present, doesn't have to be sexual.

So I can see why gay guys may be more concerned than straight ones about seeing other guys naked and possibly getting an erection.

But, surely, being seen naked and the idea that someone else may be looking and may even be turned on is something that guys of any orientation might feel differently about. It is the knowledge that some guys are gay, not that they themselves are gay, that would have an effect on that.

Probably every boy is concerned about arousal in a locker room, regardless of orientation, especially during puberty. . My straight friends had those concerns, and a couple got aroused. I think for most it's just getting used to public nudity, its not an everyday occurrence after all.
    • maseb wrote:

bowieme wrote:

yeah i share a room with my brothers so we see each other naked while changing or while taking baths. i’m usually not naked outside my room tho. also i don’t think i’m gay but hope it’s still cool i post here
      It's Ok to post here
      good i wasn’t sure but the question didn’t have much to do with being gay lol
    • Bailey dude wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

This question really shouldn't be in the gay section imho. Some people put the weirdest things in the gay section I swear.
      Maybe someone thought that guys simply being naked in front of other guys is gay?
      I wouldn't be surprised since so many kids equate nudity in any context with sex
    • I'm sure everyone has been naked in front of another person at some point, besides when you were a baby and your parents were changing your diapers and bathing you. The question shouldn't be if, but when and in what context. Some don't care about being seen, while others are pretty shy about it, especially after starting puberty.