Busted: Sleeping Naked.

• Chris 16 wrote:

Hungkid0311 wrote:

yes, I was drinking and fell asleep naked, didn't hear my alarm so my sister came in to wake me up and unfortunately got a full view of the morning wood, I was soooo embarrassed
    How can you say that you were embarrassed after bragging to us all about your size? :?: :lolz:
    I think it had to do with his sister seeing it...
  • BlackParadePixie wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Hungkid0311 wrote:

yes, I was drinking and fell asleep naked, didn't hear my alarm so my sister came in to wake me up and unfortunately got a full view of the morning wood, I was soooo embarrassed
    How can you say that you were embarrassed after bragging to us all about your size? :?: :lolz:
    I think it had to do with his sister seeing it...
    dam with that size u would think he would be ok with everyone seeing it, I am sure I woukd be ok
  • BlackParadePixie wrote:

Robrob12 wrote:

dam with that size u would think he would be ok with everyone seeing it, I am sure I woukd be ok
    your own sister even?? I think that would be embarrassing no matter what size it was
    msybe , I dont have a sister, have been seen by my mom several times walking out of the bathroom and it didnt bother me, but maybe a sister
  • Chris 16 wrote:

Hungkid0311 wrote:

Granted it's impossible to find every legitimate website dealing with penis size, but I did find one that said 0.02% of ADULT males might have a penis size of 10 inches, so its "possible" a 15 year old might have one, but it would be incredibly, incredibly, rare.
  • maseb wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Hungkid0311 wrote:

Granted it's impossible to find every legitimate website dealing with penis size, but I did find one that said 0.02% of ADULT males might have a penis size of 10 inches, so its "possible" a 15 year old might have one, but it would be incredibly, incredibly, rare.
    I didn't see anywhere that he wrote a unit of measure. What do you think inches are :?: :D
  • tfkbuggy wrote:

maseb wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Hungkid0311 wrote:

I didn't see anywhere that he wrote a unit of measure. What do you think inches are :?: :D
    He said he was 10 inches in a different post
  • maseb wrote:

tfkbuggy wrote:

maseb wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Hungkid0311 wrote:

He said he was 10 inches in a different post
    Ok ^^
  • maseb wrote:

Chris 16 wrote:

Hungkid0311 wrote:

So I did the math. If the .02% part is accurate, and assuming there is 3.5 million males on earth, then 700 males in the world have a 10 inch dick. It's possible that maybe more than 0.02% of adult males have a 10 inch dick. But even if it's 1000, what's the chance that a 15 year in this group is one of the 700 or 1000? I think it's very tiny. Plus, he said 10.5 inches, not 10. So even more rare. I mean some guys do, but it's rarer than rare.

EDIT: My maths was way guy off. I wasn't focused. I know there's 7 BILLION people on earth! Not 7 million. But stoopid me, I did my math on 3.5 million instead of 3.5 billion (assuming males and females are equal).

This means there are 700,000 guys with 10 inch dicks instead of 700!!! HUGE difference!!! So I suppose it's possible a guy on our little Teenhut COULD have a 10 or 10.5 inch dick after all. Still it's remotely likely. 15 is pretty young to have one so big and we are a small group. But it IS possible. Certainly more possible than I thought!!!!
  • nibri wrote:

what's the fuss about sleeping naked?
    Nothing, according to everyone here, but apparently the OP's parents were taking issue with it. They were claiming that it left the bed sheets with a "naked butt" smell (though how they know what naked butt smells like is beyond me), and I guess they didn't appreciate walking into his room completely unannounced and seeing him naked on the bed.

(Trying to move this thread back at least semi-on-topic before it gets locked by the mods.)
  • Durango wrote:

nibri wrote:

Nothing, according to everyone here, but apparently the OP's parents were taking issue with it. They were claiming that it left the bed sheets with a "naked butt" smell (though how they know what naked butt smells like is beyond me), and I guess they didn't appreciate walking into his room completely unannounced and seeing him naked on the bed.
    (Trying to move this thread back at least semi-on-topic before it gets locked by the mods.)
    Ya there's absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping naked. Many people prefer it for multiple reasons. Personally I don't understand why naked butt smell could be a negative against it. Many things in a boys room smells, naked butt sheets is near the bottom lol. I imagine that underwear smells like naked butt as well - just saying. Personally I can see reasons why a kid wouldn't want to announce to their family that they sleep naked and ask them to therefore give them privacy because of it, or enter at your own risk. Personally I wake myself up for school and usually do a good job at it, however I do sleep sound so sometimes my alarm and people knocking on my door doesn't work and I need people to physically come in a shake me. So while I think generally that parents should give kids their privacy to their rooms, I know some parents simply refuse, and more times privacy can't always be given like the example I gave. Plus imo bringing up t nude sleeping conversation may be awkward for some people to initiate or hear. But nude butt smell is just a dumb reason.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

Durango wrote:

nibri wrote:

Nothing, according to everyone here, but apparently the OP's parents were taking issue with it. They were claiming that it left the bed sheets with a "naked butt" smell (though how they know what naked butt smells like is beyond me), and I guess they didn't appreciate walking into his room completely unannounced and seeing him naked on the bed.(Trying to move this thread back at least semi-on-topic before it gets locked by the mods.)
    Ya there's absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping naked. Many people prefer it for multiple reasons. Personally I don't understand why naked butt smell could be a negative against it. Many things in a boys room smells, naked butt sheets is near the bottom lol. I imagine that underwear smells like naked butt as well - just saying. Personally I can see reasons why a kid wouldn't want to announce to their family that they sleep naked and ask them to therefore give them privacy because of it, or enter at your own risk. Personally I wake myself up for school and usually do a good job at it, however I do sleep sound so sometimes my alarm and people knocking on my door doesn't work and I need people to physically come in a shake me. So while I think generally that parents should give kids their privacy to their rooms, I know some parents simply refuse, and more times privacy can't always be given like the example I gave. Plus imo bringing up t nude sleeping conversation may be awkward for some people to initiate or hear. But nude butt smell is just a dumb reason.
    Yeah, "Ewww, it smells!" might not be the best reason for complaining about something, but in some ways it's not without basis. That's a reason why we bathe, do laundry, and use personal hygiene products like deodorant. After a while, we start to smell (and not in a pleasant way) and have measures to address that. Now, OP wanted to know how to deal with that complaint (along with his sleeping naked) from his parents, and there have been some good suggestions (I like the suggestion about him doing his own laundry just so the parents can't really complain about the smell).

I don't know what's happened since the original post - it's been several months, and if he's still around I'd love to hear any updates.
  • troy.ryan.troy wrote:

omg I got caught sleeping naked. Last night I got sweaty and took of everything and I woke up to late so one of my parents came to get me up and covers were off and I got yelled at.

What do I do now.
    The first thing you do.is ask why they did not knock and wait for an answer to come in, if at first you did 'nt answer they could opened the door up a crack to wake you up, but either wsy the should have been prepared for you to be sleeping nude
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

So I did the math. If the .02% part is accurate, and assuming there is 3.5 million males on earth, then 700 males in the world have a 10 inch dick. It's possible that maybe more than 0.02% of adult males have a 10 inch dick. But even if it's 1000, what's the chance that a 15 year in this group is one of the 700 or 1000? I think it's very tiny. Plus, he said 10.5 inches, not 10. So even more rare. I mean some guys do, but it's rarer than rare.
    But the population of India is 1.5 billion so no way is the figure of 3.6 million close to the mark. More than that live in London. This is out by a factor of at least a thousand.
  • Sean2001 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

But the population of India is 1.5 billion so no way is the figure of 3.6 million close to the mark. More than that live in London. This is out by a factor of at least a thousand.
    It's fair to say that there are a lot more then 3.5 million males on planet earth.