Busted: Sleeping Naked.

• Sean2001 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

So I did the math. If the .02% part is accurate, and assuming there is 3.5 million males on earth, then 700 males in the world have a 10 inch dick. It's possible that maybe more than 0.02% of adult males have a 10 inch dick. But even if it's 1000, what's the chance that a 15 year in this group is one of the 700 or 1000? I think it's very tiny. Plus, he said 10.5 inches, not 10. So even more rare. I mean some guys do, but it's rarer than rare.
    But the population of India is 1.5 billion so no way is the figure of 3.6 million close to the mark. More than that live in London. This is out by a factor of at least a thousand.

pahern0317 wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

So I did the math. If the .02% part is accurate, and assuming there is 3.5 million males on earth, then 700 males in the world have a 10 inch dick. It's possible that maybe more than 0.02% of adult males have a 10 inch dick. But even if it's 1000, what's the chance that a 15 year in this group is one of the 700 or 1000? I think it's very tiny. Plus, he said 10.5 inches, not 10. So even more rare. I mean some guys do, but it's rarer than rare.
    But the population of India is 1.5 billion so no way is the figure of 3.6 million close to the mark. More than that live in London. This is out by a factor of at least a thousand.
    It's fair to say that there are a lot more then 3.5 million males on planet earth.
    Ya sorry guys. I know better. My maths was way off. I wasn't focused. I know there's 7 BILLION people on earth! Not 7 million. But stoopid me, I did my math on 3.5 million instead of 3.5 billion (assuming males and females are equal).

This means there are 700,000 guys with 10 inch dicks instead of 700!!! HUGE difference!!! So I suppose it's possible a guy on our little Teenhut COULD have a 10 or 10.5 inch dick after all. Still it's remotely likely. 15 is pretty young to have one so big and we are a small group. But it IS possible. Certainly more possible than I thought!!!!
  • BlackParadePixie wrote:

there's actually 8 billion people on the planet now.
    Damn. I always blow off overpopulation as a problem cuz so many states have so much accessible land (I mean I get clean water and food issues) but damn if we're adding 1 billion people that quickly overpopulation is actually gonna be a real issue I suppose (if we don't figure stuff out like fake genetically produced food or something).
  • nibri wrote:

Durango wrote:

(Trying to move this thread back at least semi-on-topic before it gets locked by the mods.)
    Ok, didn't read the OP's intro. These parents must have very sensitive noses, even I claim they made it up.
    Anyway, nice try to get back on topic. :D

nibri wrote:

Durango wrote:

(Trying to move this thread back at least semi-on-topic before it gets locked by the mods.)
    Ok, didn't read the OP's intro. These parents must have very sensitive noses, even I claim they made it up.
    Anyway, nice try to get back on topic. :D
    all naked butts have a odor. Butt it's either a clean natural one or a smelly unclean. All boys have a body sent so the parents were probably just upset or embarrassed
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

Omg. Parents have a hell of a lot more to worry about than their kid's freaking butt odor. Can we please stop talking about butt odor and whether or not butts have an odor!!?? *joking kinda/sorta but not 100%*
    I don't disagree with you, but apparently a part of the original problem (according to the OP) was that OP's parents were complaining that his sheets smelled of "naked butt" after they caught him sleeping in the buff, with the implications that they didn't want him sleeping naked for that reason. Sure, even allowing for there being an actual "naked butt" odor, it shouldn't be strong enough to be a problem unless the parents are literally shoving the sheets in question in their faces (and yes, even then you could make a case that there shouldn't be enough of a distinctive scent to be noticeable), but good luck trying to explain that to OP's parents.
  • Ignoring the question of whether the butt has a specific odour, people sweat and the sweat transfers to clothing and anything else that is in prolonged contact with us. That is part of the reason for washing clothes - not just external sources or dirt.

It is also sometimes used as an argument in favour of underwear, i.e. that by wearing underwear you can change them often and avoid the need to change larger pieces of clothing as often.

So, all other things being equal, the bed sheets would pick up sweat more quickly if you sleep naked than if you sleep in pyjamas. You can mitigate that to a certain extent by keeping yourself clean and also by avoiding being too hot at night. You might do that by using the right tog level of duvet for the season or adjusting the room thermostat. But bedclothes, just like regular clothes, need to be washed from time to time. If the sheets have got to the point they have a noticeable odour then it's time to put fresh ones on and wash the ones taken off.

If the parents' complain amounts to "we will have wash the sheets more often" then you could counter that with an offer to do your own laundry or at least help with laundry.
  • I am surprised to read the number of replies stating that parents were upset at their sons or daughters sleeping naked in the privacy of their own bedroom. I suppose you can make allowances for ultra religious families. There may also be other factors like other siblings sharing that room and parents not wanting that child to be exposed to nudity. I also understand that parents might not want anyone walking around naked throughout the house. But for the majority of these incidents it seems that the parents are too controlling.
  • "xyz" wrote:

nibri wrote:

Durango wrote:

Ok, didn't read the OP's intro. These parents must have very sensitive noses, even I claim they made it up.Anyway, nice try to get back on topic. :D

nibri wrote:

Durango wrote:

Ok, didn't read the OP's intro. These parents must have very sensitive noses, even I claim they made it up.Anyway, nice try to get back on topic. :D
    all naked butts have a odor. Butt it's either a clean natural one or a smelly unclean. All boys have a body sent so the parents were probably just upset or embarrassed
    exactly they should get over it and stop smelling his sheets
  • All of you guys sitting here talkijng about your "odors" you do realize that it's not JUST an odor...your body secretes sweat and other...things. So when you sleep naked, that shit gets onto your sheets...and I highly doubt most of you are washing your sheets every day or every week...so you're basically sleeping in your stank ass dirty sjeets every night and that's probably why you smell.

Wash your dirty ass sheets and yourselves more often if you're going to sleep naked.