• Premier League Review

      Harvey Barnes scored in the 90th minute to help Newcastle united come back from 3-1 down to win 4-3 against West Ham United. Alexander Isak put Newcastle in the lead form the spot after six minutes, West Ham were level after 21 minutes thanks to Michael Antonio and Mohammed Kudos put the visitors in the lead in the 9th minute of first half stoppage time. Jarrod Bowen made it 3-1, three minutes after the restart. Isak scored from the spot again to make it 3-2 in the 77th minute and were pushing for the equaliser and got it in the 83rd minute Harvey Barnes with his first goal, Barnes got the winner in the 90th minute, Newcastle had Anthony Gordon sent off in stoppage time for a second yellow card.

      A shamus Coleman own goal gave Bournemouth a 2-1 win over Everton. The match was goalless at half time but Dominic Solanke broke the deadlock for Bournemouth in the 64th minute to make it 1-0. Everton got the equaliser in the 87th minute thanks to Gomes Betuncal and looked like rescuing a point until an unfortunate own goal by Coleman sending them home pointless.

      Ten man Burnley managed to rescue a point away at Chelsea in a 2-2 draw, Cole Palmer gave Chelsea the lead just before half time but Josh Cullen put Burnley level just after the break. Palmer restored the home sides lead form the spot in the 78th minute and it looked like Chelsea would take all three points but Dara O’Shea scored in the 81st minute for a point to the away side.

      Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace shared the points in a 1-1 draw Jean-Philippe Mateta scored the first goal for Palace in the 11th minute. Chris Wood got Forest back in level terms after 61 minutes and that how the game would finish.

      Sheffield United threw away a 3-1 lead against full and had to settle for a point, Ben Brereton Diaz put Sheffield in the lead in the 58th minute, João Palhinha made it 1-1 in the 62nd minute, Ollie McBurnie restored the home sides lead in the 68th minute and Brereton Diaz made it 3-1 two minutes later. Bobby De Cordova-Reid pulled a goal back for Fulham in the 86th minute and Muniz Carvalh scored in the third minute of stoppage time.

      Tottenham had to come back from been 1-0 down to beat Luton, Tahith Chong had put the visitors into a shock lead, Spurs got back into it thanks to an own goal by Issa Kabore, Heung-min Son got the winner for Spurs in the 86th minute.

      Aston Villa maintained their top four hopes with a 2-0 win Moussa Diaby open the scoring after 36 minutes Ezri Konsa Doubled the lead in the 65th minute.

      Brentford and Man United shared the points in a 1-1 draw, man United thought they had won the game when Mason Mount scored in the 96th minute but man united would be denied when Kristoffer Ajer scored in the 99th minute.

      Its advantage Liverpool after a 2-1 over Brighton Danny Welbeck had given Brighton the lead after 2 minutes. Luiz Diaz got the equaliser in the 27th minute, Liverpool went in the lead thanks to Mo Salah in the 65th minute. The win puts Liverpool top and gives them the advantage going into the last few games.

      Neither Man City or Arsenal could get the goal they needed to win the game and give Liverpool the advantage at the top a win for Arsenal would have sent them top and Man City needed the win to stay within a point of the leaders.