Sleepover

• "xyz" wrote:

EJ. wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

Yes, some guys have no problem sleeping nude with other guys. Don't ever do something you are not comfortable with though.
    I won't. Everything was cool. Just waiting to shower with hot water was annoying and had to share the shower with another boy.
    the sleepover we go to normally is just us and 2 others so the wait for shower isn't long
    I rarely shower at sleepovers unless we played sports or something. Shower can typically wait till I get home. I would much rather shower with another boy or two than shower alone at a group sleepover. Showering alone at a group sleepover is an invitation for the others to prank you somehow. Throwing freezing water, turning off the hot water, throwing flour, stealing your clothes, etc etc.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

"xyz" wrote:

EJ. wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

Yes, some guys have no problem sleeping nude with other guys. Don't ever do something you are not comfortable with though.
    I won't. Everything was cool. Just waiting to shower with hot water was annoying and had to share the shower with another boy.
    the sleepover we go to normally is just us and 2 others so the wait for shower isn't long
    I rarely shower at sleepovers unless we played sports or something. Shower can typically wait till I get home. I would much rather shower with another boy or two than shower alone at a group sleepover. Showering alone at a group sleepover is an invitation for the others to prank you somehow. Throwing freezing water, turning off the hot water, throwing flour, stealing your clothes, etc etc.
    You are so right. If all of you are sharing the shower then you are safe. Plus it saves time.
  • Kane.Kabel.Kujo wrote:

I have a close friend and he has another friend and we sleep butt naked at his house on sleepovers. We sometimes shower together but it's inconvenient cause his shower is small and we a lot of times wound up with our bodies sandwiched together.
    If it's so inconvenient I suppose you don't have to and you could not do that.
  • ethanc2009 wrote:

i usually sleep naked at home and i do that at sleepovers to if their cool otherwise just undies
    How on earth does that topic even come up at a sleepover?? "Well it's 1am, guess we should get ready for bed. Should we vote on what we all want to wear or wear what we want except Demetrius will dangle his ding dong in our faces all night." ???
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

ethanc2009 wrote:

i usually sleep naked at home and i do that at sleepovers to if their cool otherwise just undies
    How on earth does that topic even come up at a sleepover?? "Well it's 1am, guess we should get ready for bed. Should we vote on what we all want to wear or wear what we want except Demetrius will dangle his ding ding in our faces all night." ???
    lol what’s wrong with dangling ding dings? but usually i just follow the lead of other people their and sometimes someone asks if its cool to dangle their ding ding or whatever
  • I am not pro conformist but I'm also not pro narcissism or pro diva and I just feel that generally speaking it's generally best to try to do what others do as long as it doesn't hurt you or others. For example I'm not going to ask for anchovies on a pizza if I'm sharing it with others. In fact it's a good idea that whoever is sharing a pizza talk about the toppings and compromise.

What I'm trying to say is I'm not going to be a dick if I'm a guest at somebody's house. I'm going to eat what is given. I'm not going to be too loud or break anything. I'm not going to keep parents up at night. And I'm not going to wave my penis in other people's face if they don't want to see it and generally speaking my guys friends don't want to see it. I mean they've seen it plenty but they don't have to see it all night as well.

I mean if everyone agreed to it I certainly would bc I sleep better that way anyway.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

I am not pro conformist but I'm also not pro narcissism or pro diva and I just feel that generally speaking it's generally best to try to do what others do as long as it doesn't hurt you or others. For example I'm not going to ask for anchovies on a pizza if I'm sharing it with others. In fact it's a good idea that whoever is sharing a pizza talk about the toppings and compromise.

What I'm trying to say is I'm not going to be a dick if I'm a guest at somebody's house. I'm going to eat what is given. I'm not going to be too loud or break anything. I'm not going to keep parents up at night. And I'm not going to wave my penis in other people's face if they don't want to see it and generally speaking my guys friends don't want to see it. I mean they've seen it plenty but they don't have to see it all night as well.

I mean if everyone agreed to it I certainly would bc I sleep better that way anyway.
    yeah i agree with u no ones shoving their penises in each other faces if they don’t want them to but some my friends are cool with people sleeping naked at their sleepover even they don’t do that but some aren’t and you just kinda follow their lead
  • There is nothing sexual about nudity per se when sleeping nude with others. Other activities may occur which would then change the complexion of the event. We have had nudity in sleepovers if some are so inclined. Nobody is pressured. We don't take a vote. Everyone will be naked at some point overnight as we change and shower naked. Some guys sleep in just briefs and others are naked. If it's real hot, then we could all be nude. Again though, it's not a vote.
  • pahern0317 wrote:

There is nothing sexual about nudity per se when sleeping nude with others. Other activities may occur which would then change the complexion of the event. We have had nudity in sleepovers if some are so inclined. Nobody is pressured. We don't take a vote. Everyone will be naked at some point overnight as we change and shower naked. Some guys sleep in just briefs and others are naked. If it's real hot, then we could all be nude. Again though, it's not a vote.
    I'm not disagreeing with YOUR post in comparison to others. But I do remember sleepovers that I attended that probably was close to 70 degrees or warmer at midnight that I and others didn't get naked for. So it's not all about heat.

Also, it's not all about modesty. Sure people will be possibly seen naked showering. That doesn't mean that they need to all sleep naked together.
  • I'm going to add to my last two posts after rereading them today and noticing I was probably too sarcastic and didn't explain myself well enough. Again allow me to start off by explaining that I'm not modest and I enjoy nudity, debauchery, escapades, pranks, etc as much as everyone. I've skinnydipped, played strip poker, run naked at midnight, played truth or dare naked drinking games, etc. But all that said, I'm not going play video games or watch movies naked with my male friends at sleepovers regardless of the temperature or how close we all are. Despite showering with my friends at school, I won't shower with my friends in a tiny shower at our homes. I will definitely get naked while changing with them at sleepovers and I would be open to sleeping naked at a sleepover if one or all of them also wanted to and everyone had no issues with it. An actual vote would obviously not be necessary but I'm not about making any of my friends feel awkward because of my enjoyment of sleeping nude.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

I'm going to add to my last two posts after recreating them today and noticing I was probably too sarcastic and didn't explain myself well enough. Again allow me to start off by explaining that I'm not modest and I enjoy nudity, debauchery, escapades, pranks, etc as much as everyone. I've skinnydipped, played strip poker, run naked at midnight, played truth or dare naked drinking games, etc. But all that said, I'm not going play video games or watch movies with my male friends at sleepovers regardless of the temperature or how close we all are. Despite showering with my friends at school, I won't shower with my friends in a tiny shower at our homes. I will definitely get naked while changing with them at sleepovers and I would be open to sleeping naked at a sleepover if one or all of them also wanted to and everyone had no issues with it. An actual vote would obviously not be necessary but I'm not about making any of my friends feel awkward because of my enjoyment of sleeping nude.
    I like being nude also. I am probably a little more open than you are, but at the end of the day I would not want to make someone else do something they did not feel comfortable doing. It is not worth that for me to hangout naked. Most of my friends are like me, so it has never really been an issue.