Sleepover

• konstantine wrote:

if the host was OK with it nothing wrong. I went to a sleep over with four of us and we saw each other naked when getting ready to shower and dry off.
    But isn't the "host" the parents??? I mean, I don't think the parents should EVER be ok with their kid's friends being naked at their house! I know I wouldn't be ok being naked in front of my friends parents. And I know nearly every parent checks in on us at some point during the night or to wake us up. And even if I/we were naked under the covers or in the sleeping bag mostly, I know I fall out of covers a lot while I sleep and wake up with no covers on top of me. And I wake up with morning wood nearly every night. That would be embarrassing AF imo. In fact (and sorry for making a long post) as I'm writing this, I'm on vacation with my family and sleeping in same room as sisters and making sure I wake up clothed and hopefully without morning wood.

To answer the OPs question, me and my friends almost always sleep with just boxers or basketball shorts. Never naked. Tho we will see each other naked at some point either joking around or getting dressed.
  • gagefromtx wrote:

Depends on my friends. We sleep naked if we are all cool with it. My parents see us naked when we skinny dip. They don't care and I have been naked at other friends houses and seen by their parents. I don't see what a big deal that is.
    I have sooooo many questions! Where are you from (Texas? Small Town or big city)? Age? Is your family nudists? Are your friends nudists? Are your friends parents clothed or naked? Does your friend have sisters and if so do they see you naked?
  • I'm near Dallas. We are not nudists. None of my friends are nudists. Most of my friends parents and my parents wear clothes. My mom does occasionally sunbathe topless. I have brothers, but yes I have been seen naked by friends parents and siblings. Nudity really isn't that big of a deal.
  • gagefromtx wrote:

I'm near Dallas. We are not nudists. None of my friends are nudists. Most of my friends parents and my parents wear clothes. My mom does occasionally sunbathe topless. I have brothers, but yes I have been seen naked by friends parents and siblings. Nudity really isn't that big of a deal.
    I wish more people had your view. But even though I like and I respect your view, I think your view is in the minority. I think most Americans, and even most global humans would say that open nudity at friends homes IS a big deal. But I say to you what I would say to anyone ... do what works for you. If it ain't broke, and it's not hurting anyone, don't fix it.
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

I'm near Dallas. We are not nudists. None of my friends are nudists. Most of my friends parents and my parents wear clothes. My mom does occasionally sunbathe topless. I have brothers, but yes I have been seen naked by friends parents and siblings. Nudity really isn't that big of a deal.
    I wish more people had your view. But even though I like and I respect your view, I think your view is in the minority. I think most Americans, and even most global humans would say that open nudity at friends homes IS a big deal. But I say to you what I would say to anyone ... do what works for you. If it ain't broke, and it's not hurting anyone, don't fix it.
    My family is very similar, nudity is not a big deal. Mom suns and swims topless, me, brother and dad swim and sun nude if we want to. Our friends sometimes join us or aren't bothered by our nudity even if they wear a swim suit, and if we have several people here that prefer to wear a suit we will too, it's about everyone being comfortable. Also have been seen by friends parents and siblings, either here or a few times at their homes.
  • maseb wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

My family is very similar, nudity is not a big deal. Mom suns and swims topless, me, brother and dad swim and sun nude if we want to. Our friends sometimes join us or aren't bothered by our nudity even if they wear a swim suit, and if we have several people here that prefer to wear a suit we will too, it's about everyone being comfortable. Also have been seen by friends parents and siblings, either here or a few times at their homes.
    If any of my friends parents allowed us to be naked at their house, I would be there more than my own house. It would be dope AF! But since that is so rare in America, unfortunately none of my friends parents do. One of my friends parents are always in their underwear. Dad and two boys wear tighty whiteys and wife beaters and mom wears hip briefs and tight, thin tank top thingy. And tbh that to me is weird AF. I've learned to accept it and be cool but it's still weird. Sleepovers they wear what I described almost as uniforms until they decide it's time to get dressed. It leaves very little to the imagination. Mom walks in on us changing and showering and it's weird. Do I actually think there is weird stuff going on there? Like her trying to look at me or show me stuff? No. I think it's just their style. But I would be so much happier if they allowed us to be naked (especially if they owned a pool lol).
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

My parents sleep naked I think and know I sleep naked some. When friends come over they know we might be naked in bed and don't come in my room without knocking first.
    Are you straight, gay, or bi? When your parents knock on your door do you and your friends get dressed or let parents in naked as you were?
    What does sexuality have to do with sleeping naked together in the same bed? Does that mean straight boys are not allowed to sleep nude in the same bed?
  • Gabraham247 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

My parents sleep naked I think and know I sleep naked some. When friends come over they know we might be naked in bed and don't come in my room without knocking first.
    Are you straight, gay, or bi? When your parents knock on your door do you and your friends get dressed or let parents in naked as you were?
    I am straight. My parents have seen me and my friends naked. I don't see how sexual orientation has anything to do with sleeping clothed or in the buff.
  • gagefromtx wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

gagefromtx wrote:

I am straight. My parents have seen me and my friends naked. I don't see how sexual orientation has anything to do with sleeping clothed or in the buff.
    Idc what your sexual orientation is and hopefully others don't either. But I would bet the vast majority of parents who knew their sons were spending so much time together naked in a closed room would be curious about their sons sexual orientation if they weren't already positive. It's great it all works out for you, but you do realize it's a rare occurrence for boys to do.
  • Channing Chandler wrote:

I sleep naked at the sleepovers I go to. But it's only three of us.
    Why? I have so many questions about friends who all sleep naked at sleepovers. Is it because you all do it alone and decide you might as well when you're together too? Or is it because you get together that you sleep naked? Is it just when you get into bed that you get naked or do you get naked before?