Music style influence

• Music style influence

When my mum turned up a song on the radio me and my brother like. It got me thinking how when I was younger I used to turn up the music my mum listened to, and sing and dance around. Then as we got older me and my brother started to get artist we liked (alot influenced by those artists my mum listened to) and my mum got into liking some of that music to

So who inspired the type of music you like to listen to?

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • My parents like hard rock and metal and classical music and that is how I got into it. It developed into liking very hard metal, which my parents grew into liking too.
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • My mom is certainly the majority influence on the music me and my brother like. We grew up listening to her music in the car a lot. My step-dad has influenced in some newer music for us. Certain bands (Linkin Park, Metallica....) all came from our uncle. My younger brother has started breaking off more in his own direction, mostly following what his friends do and that's sort of been breaking into my playlists lately. Not so much for my mom though. She still listens to her music more than anything else, but we all like it still
      My (#12) stats:
      Fall season:
      Avg per game: 12.2 pts, 3.8 ast, 1.1 stl
      Team: 9-1; 1st place

Winter season:
      APG: 16.9 pts, 3.4 ast, 1.4 stl
      Team: 20-9; 1st place

If you are thinking of suicide, please reach out for help! Call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988 (United States) or click HERE for your local numbers. People care about you!