I can't talk to girls anymore

• mentallychaotic wrote:

dcnovak wrote:

Meh, I still doubt myself.
      We all do, my friend. But Kara is right!
      everyone doubts themselves. But if you be yourself, someone will like talking to you

And it's alot easier than trying to pretend to be something you're not, just to make people like you

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

dcnovak wrote:

Meh, I still doubt myself.
      We all do, my friend. But Kara is right!
      everyone doubts themselves. But if you be yourself, someone will like talking to you
      And it's alot easier than trying to pretend to be something you're not, just to make people like you
      Well, I have no female friends, which is not good. So, might as well just leave the internet.
    • dcnovak wrote:

Well, I have no female friends, which is not good. So, might as well just leave the internet.
      I do not believe that "leaving the internet" is a good thing for an autistic person. Do you have a journal that you keep (on your computer)? Texting may not always be the best thing, as it is easy to reject people in text. But there are a lot of other good social things on the internet. Like this forum.
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

dcnovak wrote:

I do not believe that "leaving the internet" is a good thing for an autistic person. Do you have a journal that you keep (on your computer)? Texting may not always be the best thing, as it is easy to reject people in text. But there are a lot of other good social things on the internet. Like this forum.
      I'm probably in the 1% of the people with Autism in this forum, so this forum wouldn't really be affected with my departure.
    • tempaccount404 wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

have you tried NOT doing the things that get you blocked??
      I think it’s mainly because he’s autistic and feels that his disability is holding him back, not because girls don’t like him, most women reject autistic men and think they are socially awkward or unstable people, I have read hate forums towards women and so many of the users are autistic or are diagnosed with autism, I would suggest he seeks help before he becomes unhealthily misogynistic and go down the Incel rabbit hole, those forums are bad for people like him and can lead to him never getting a girlfriend and becoming more socially isolated, I’m just suggesting this because he seems to be going down that path like some other autistic males, I would just suggest he gets help and stops feeling entitled to girls, otherwise he could suffer serious mental health problems, I have read a lot about psychology and he shows a lot of red flags that could ruin his life or lead to radicalisation and extreme misogyny, he needs to learn on his own and get help before he thinks of getting a girlfriend.
      Course it's my fault, like always.
    • tempaccount404 wrote:

dcnovak wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

Well, there's the main problem. Maybe it's cause I'm not neurotypical like you.
      Dude, I am going through the same problem as you, I am autistic and 17 years old, trust me, you don’t want to go down this rabbit hole, it will damage you and leave you crippled and socially isolated sometimes, I suggest you refrain from going to forums like the black pill and red pill, they are just going to ruin your life, I am also the small percentage of autistic people on this forum but they banned me for showing weakness and sometimes saying I was an Incel, majority of the people on this forum are neurotypical, I suggest you stay away from here and go to more autistic forums like Wrong Planet or avoid the Internet altogether if you don’t want to be around neurotypical people.
      I don't hate girls, the ones in real life are very nice. Online however is where I meet some crazy girls.
    • dcnovak wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

dcnovak wrote:

I'm probably in the 1% of the people with Autism in this forum, so this forum wouldn't really be affected with my departure.
      It seems to be true that this forum has fewer autistics than most teen forums. But you might try forums like Wrong Planet.
      wrongplanet.net/
      A guy I know is on that forum. He is a bit older than I am, and always struggled with keeping people in contact. Now he has a gf.... so I know it can happen. He probably is between Leverl 1 and Level 2 ... and has verbal issues. But as you get older, things do get easier it seems. But you really should check out the forum

dcnovak wrote:

tempaccount404 wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

I think it’s mainly because he’s autistic and feels that his disability is holding him back, not because girls don’t like him, most women reject autistic men and think they are socially awkward or unstable people, I have read hate forums towards women and so many of the users are autistic or are diagnosed with autism, I would suggest he seeks help before he becomes unhealthily misogynistic and go down the Incel rabbit hole, those forums are bad for people like him and can lead to him never getting a girlfriend and becoming more socially isolated, I’m just suggesting this because he seems to be going down that path like some other autistic males, I would just suggest he gets help and stops feeling entitled to girls, otherwise he could suffer serious mental health problems, I have read a lot about psychology and he shows a lot of red flags that could ruin his life or lead to radicalisation and extreme misogyny, he needs to learn on his own and get help before he thinks of getting a girlfriend.
      It is definitely NOT your fault. Do not listen to this poster. And do NOT follow him wherever he is going.
      Autism makes life different, and perhaps makes things difficult that seem easy to others. But you are unique, you are you... and there will be people -there ARE people- who like you as you are.
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

dcnovak wrote:

mentallychaotic wrote:

dcnovak wrote:

It seems to be true that this forum has fewer autistics than most teen forums. But you might try forums like Wrong Planet.wrongplanet.net/
      A guy I know is on that forum. He is a bit older than I am, and always struggled with keeping people in contact. Now he has a gf.... so I know it can happen. He probably is between Leverl 1 and Level 2 ... and has verbal issues. But as you get older, things do get easier it seems. But you really should check out the forum

dcnovak wrote:

tempaccount404 wrote:

BlackParadePixie wrote:

It is definitely NOT your fault. Do not listen to this poster. And do NOT follow him wherever he is going.Autism makes life different, and perhaps makes things difficult that seem easy to others. But you are unique, you are you... and there will be people -there ARE people- who like you as you are.
      Already tried that website and got bored of it instantly.