Best Friend Or Boyfriend..

• Best Friend Or Boyfriend..

Well

Im Sure You Just Read Da Title [&&] Alredy Thought Friend.
      But Ste ((My Bf)) Who Iv Bin With Just Over 2 Months Has Bin My Friend As Far As I Can Remember,,He Was My Best Friend..

My Best Friend I Think Got Sorta Jealous Cuz I Was Seein Him Quite Alot When We First Got Together..But We Have Had Quite A Few Arguments,,Bcz Of The Whole 'You Prefer Your Bf To Me'.
      But Thats Not Tru

They Are Boff I Guess My 2 Best Friends But Ste I Fort Id Step A Bit Further [&&] See How We Got On, Which We Hav Bin Great,, Never Felt Like This Be4 For Anyone..

Feels Like My Best Friend Is Makin Me Choose..
      I Cud Be Just Bein' Stuupid
      x

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]
    • Re: Best Friend Or Boyfriend..

1. Don't type like a bunged up tit, pisses people off and is annoying to read :)
      2. Try and see a mix of both, I was in the same situation before with mt GF and my best mate at the time. I ended up ignoring him and we fell out :(. He then got kicked outta school and we mates again now :).
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by BlockHead2111 ().

• Re: Best Friend Or Boyfriend..

Thats absolutely stupid. I could understand if your boyfriend was saying, you talk to your best friend more than me and is making you choose. Boyfriends can get a bit possessive sometimes. Ahm, but your friend?

Do I assume your best friend is interested in you and is jealous of your relationship?

And ofcourse, you will pay more attention to your boy friend rather your friend. Duhh?
      If your best friend is doing this, then he probably isnt your best friend.