Hooking up with people online

• As everyone else above has said, it's not a good idea. The fact that this guy has a car says he's a fair bit older than you, and if something bad were to happen, what defense do you have?

NEVER meet up with total strangers.

it cannot be said enough. that's how many people our age end up kidnapped, raped, and dead.

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

R.I.P. VT
      2004 - 2021

For questions/comments/concerns please DM here or contact:
      [email protected]
    • Durango wrote:

Not a good idea at all. You don't really know this person and what they might do. He might not be operating alone, so even if you could indeed beat him in a fight, you don't know if there are others who might be with him who will help him.

To go along with what Naturelover-VT said, if all you want is to get screwed by someone who thinks you're cute, look around for people you actually know. With the way you've been talking around here in some threads, it's not like you're lacking for sexual partners (after all, aren't you the one who claimed that you were just part of a threesome?).
      you all brought up way more points than i realized and i feel like kinda an idiot. I guess i will try to be more careful in selecting sexual partners because i might not be using very good judgment lately plus I'm going through a bad life moment right now. Thank you for caring enough to give advice
    • jakeymag wrote:

Durango wrote:

Not a good idea at all. You don't really know this person and what they might do. He might not be operating alone, so even if you could indeed beat him in a fight, you don't know if there are others who might be with him who will help him.

To go along with what Naturelover-VT said, if all you want is to get screwed by someone who thinks you're cute, look around for people you actually know. With the way you've been talking around here in some threads, it's not like you're lacking for sexual partners (after all, aren't you the one who claimed that you were just part of a threesome?).
      you all brought up way more points than i realized and i feel like kinda an idiot. I guess i will try to be more careful in selecting sexual partners because i might not be using very good judgment lately plus I'm going through a bad life moment right now. Thank you for caring enough to give advice
      good u are listening to Durango. Your thoughts seem to come more from the fact that you have seen and chatted to hom online (rather than just blindly turning up to find that 13 year old is actually 35). The fact that you admit to sleep with strangers is a bit of a worry. Any advice for meeting someone new would be to gret to know them first. Even if thsex is "good", there is still the risk of STI and pregancy
    • jakeymag wrote:

i met a guy online who I've never met before.. He messaged me and told me I'm cute and he wants to meet up and fuck me. Well, I've never done it with someone i met online. Is this a good idea or should i not do it? He wants to pick me up in his car... We will use a condom
      You seem really active for a 13 year old. You have had multiple posts on Teen Hut since you recently joined.

If you are really only 13, which I highly doubt, realize that you and anyone you meet will be under the age of consent. It is a really bad idea and very dangerous for a 13 year old to meet someone on line especially for the purpose of sex.