Xbox 360 pros and cons

• Xbox 360 pros and cons

What are the pros and cons of buying an Xbox 360 now?

I am thinking about buying an xbox but during school I would be able to use it only at the weekends. That's why I thought buying an old and cheap one is a solution but I am not sure about it.

Thanks for your help.
      Just want to make some friends. Feel free to text me! <3
    • if you get it from somewhere reputable it should be fine (I got a second hand one a few years ago, and it was fine)

Though I would maybe go for the xbox one, it might cost a little more (because its newer, I'm not sure how much either cost now) but you can play most xbox 360 games on it, aswell as xbox one games

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

if you get it from somewhere reputable it should be fine (I got a second hand one a few years ago, and it was fine)

Though I would maybe go for the xbox one, it might cost a little more (because its newer, I'm not sure how much either cost now) but you can play most xbox 360 games on it, aswell as xbox one games
      The only problem with xbox one is that you can't play Kinect games with it :(
      Just want to make some friends. Feel free to text me! <3