How do you measure your penis?

• How do you measure your penis?

How do you measure your penis? I wonder how other guys measure their dick. Please answer the questions.
      1. Do you measure your penis? Yes.
      2. From what age do you measure your penis? 12 years old.
      3. What items do you use to measure your penis? Hard ruler and soft measuring tape.
      4. What are you measuring (soft length, hard length, hard circumference)? Hard length and hard circumferemce.
      5. When you measure solid length, do you measure from the skin on the pubis, or push the ruler down to the bone? I do it this way and that. But I tell everyone the length from the bone.
      6. How has your penis size changed since you started measuring it? Has grown in length by 2-3 cm.
      7. Have you measured your penis with friends? No.
    • Migorcan wrote:

How do you measure your penis? I wonder how other guys measure their dick. Please answer the questions.
      1. Do you measure your penis? Yes.
      2. From what age do you measure your penis? 12 years old.
      3. What items do you use to measure your penis? Hard ruler and soft measuring tape.
      4. What are you measuring (soft length, hard length, hard circumference)? Hard length and hard circumferemce.
      5. When you measure solid length, do you measure from the skin on the pubis, or push the ruler down to the bone? I do it this way and that. But I tell everyone the length from the bone.
      6. How has your penis size changed since you started measuring it? Has grown in length by 2-3 cm.
      7. Have you measured your penis with friends? No.

startec at 12, with a soft tape. Did it with friends