For boys: your first body shave.

• maseb wrote:

Durango wrote:

ScottFremont wrote:

(my dad is really hairy and I'm sure I have some of his genes).
    Yeah, I wonder how much of our hairiness (or lack thereof) comes from our father. My dad's hairy, too, though I don't know if that's the rule or the exception.
    A good question about father's influence. My dad is not hairy, basically zero chest hair and I have very little body hair. My brother, at 15, seems to have more body hair than dad and I combined
    I think that comparing your hairiness and our fathers hairiness does not make sense because our hairline is not yet formed. We can only assume that if our father is hairy, then we will be hairy.
  • Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

It's the best feeling. The pediatrician saw me last week during my physical and only told me to be careful.
    Will see mine in a couple of weeks but know she won't say anything about my pubes being gone
    She knows we're nudists so it makes sense to her
    Hm. I never thought about what the doctor thinks about my penis and my balls. And I didn't shave before going to the doctor. Well, I hope he liked my cock and balls. :thumbsup:
  • Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

It's the best feeling. The pediatrician saw me last week during my physical and only told me to be careful.
    Will see mine in a couple of weeks but know she won't say anything about my pubes being gone
    Hm. I never thought about what the doctor thinks about my penis and my balls. And I didn't shave before going to the doctor. Well, I hope he liked my cock and balls. :thumbsup:
    Because I'm not circumcised wonder if she likes seeing a natural penis. The Dr told me I have an excessive foreskin. It hangs past the pee hole quite a bit.
    Alan
  • Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Because I'm not circumcised wonder if she likes seeing a natural penis. The Dr told me I have an excessive foreskin. It hangs past the pee hole quite a bit.
    I'm not circumcised either. And I'm not interested in what the doctor thinks about my penis. I know he's cool! :thumbup: And he's not small.
  • Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

I'm not circumcised either. And I'm not interested in what the doctor thinks about my penis. I know he's cool! :thumbup: And he's not small.
    That's pretty much what I think when boys look at my penis. I get called elephant penis sometimes. They're just jealous. I know I'm lucky to have mine. I love my penis
    Alan
  • Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

That's pretty much what I think when boys look at my penis. I get called elephant penis sometimes. They're just jealous. I know I'm lucky to have mine. I love my penis
    I love my penis too. Although if it was more, I would not be upset. What is your length?
  • Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

I love my penis too. Although if it was more, I would not be upset. What is your length?

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

3" soft. 5" hard.
    Alan
  • Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

3" soft. 5" hard.
    Mine is 6 inches in hard. :thumbup: ;)
  • Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

3" soft. 5" hard.
    That’s exactly my size. I was hoping I would get a little bit more growth but I think my dick is done growing.
  • Birds18 wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Migorcan wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

maseb wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

3" soft. 5" hard.
    That’s exactly my size. I was hoping I would get a little bit more growth but I think my dick is done growing.
    I hope mine keeps growing. Is your penis thick- wide?
    Alan