Nature

• Do you have the issue with both parents or just your mum?

I would have thought dads would be familiar with the idea of spontaneous erections and therefore not see anything wrong with it. Mums, having not had the experience themselves, may suppose that the erection is a response to either stimulating it or thinking sexy thoughts when you should be concentrating on other things.

Then some people have a weird idea about masturbation, for example there was a recent thread about abstinence. Sometimes this comes from religious views of just being up-tight. Personally, I think masturbation is natural, a lot of fun, and it is better to deal with your horniness by masturbating than trying to bottle it up.

It isn't considered polite to do it in public, though, and I do sometimes see other guys who aren't masturbating as if to make themselves cum but who can't seem to leave it alone. If one is often horny enough that he can't leave it alone in public, perhaps he should masturbate more in private to take the edge of that horniness.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Do you have the issue with both parents or just your mum?

I would have thought dads would be familiar with the idea of spontaneous erections and therefore not see anything wrong with it. Mums, having not had the experience themselves, may suppose that the erection is a response to either stimulating it or thinking sexy thoughts when you should be concentrating on other things.

Then some people have a weird idea about masturbation, for example there was a recent thread about abstinence. Sometimes this comes from religious views of just being up-tight. Personally, I think masturbation is natural, a lot of fun, and it is better to deal with your horniness by masturbating than trying to bottle it up.

It isn't considered polite to do it in public, though, and I do sometimes see other guys who aren't masturbating as if to make themselves cum but who can't seem to leave it alone. If one is often horny enough that he can't leave it alone in public, perhaps he should masturbate more in private to take the edge of that horniness.
      mom is the one who doesn't know how to react. Dad just got embarrassed and tried to hurry up and get me out the place we were.