Does dating in secret ever work out?

• Does dating in secret ever work out?

Hi
      My parents will not let me date until I am at least 16 but I have been friends and hanging out with a girl and she wants to go on a date and maybe make it official but my parents are very against it. Has anybody here had experiences like this? Is it just going to end poorly because I always have to hide and sneak around and barely see her? I fee like this will never work even though I like her. Idk I guess I am just asking if anyone has gone through this before like me. Thank you
    • Before i came out, i was secretly hooking up with my bf and it always felt kinda weird and crazy almost, but it was kinda exciting at the same time, like we were secret agents or something doing things in secret all the time, always afraid that we were going to get caught, until thats what happened when my lil bro caught us making out. So now, its easier to date him but i kinda miss the secret feeling i got when we were trying not to get found out.
      :gay:
    • corey_stratton wrote:

Before i came out, i was secretly hooking up with my bf and it always felt kinda weird and crazy almost, but it was kinda exciting at the same time, like we were secret agents or something doing things in secret all the time, always afraid that we were going to get caught, until thats what happened when my lil bro caught us making out. So now, its easier to date him but i kinda miss the secret feeling i got when we were trying not to get found out.
      Did your parents care or try to stop you ever? Also thank you for the reply
    • to-day wrote:

corey_stratton wrote:

Before i came out, i was secretly hooking up with my bf and it always felt kinda weird and crazy almost, but it was kinda exciting at the same time, like we were secret agents or something doing things in secret all the time, always afraid that we were going to get caught, until thats what happened when my lil bro caught us making out. So now, its easier to date him but i kinda miss the secret feeling i got when we were trying not to get found out.
      Did your parents care or try to stop you ever? Also thank you for the reply
      nah i think they suspected all along, both mine and my bf's. After we came out they were way supportive but still made rules about how we should behave when were in private, but even now we break the rules a little
      :gay: