i am so lost

• i am so lost

right now i feel like i have no direction whatsoever in life. i’m applying to colleges but i’m not sure that it is the right decision for me. i don’t want to be in hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt when there’s ways without school to make lots of money. but i’ve always worked so hard in school. speaking for school i haven’t been able to find motivation for anything related to school. i just have to many outside distractions. i don’t get snaps from my best friends and i feel like that shouldn’t matter but to me it does. i want a relationship for the comfort and love. i’ve been having the craving for sex and it isn’t getting better. i’m just at such a loss right now. i can’t talk to my parents about any of this cause they are part of the issues. the constant restrictions on my phone and the bickering about things that aren’t important. i don’t know what to do
    • I am sorry you feel lost :( . I understand it can be a difficult time the transition from being a teen in high school to a young adult student in college or being a teen dependent on your parents to being an adult with responsibilities, I am not sure how to help you, I can lend an ear and try to provide you with rational choices but in the end what you want in life is what matters, as for the phone restrictions get a job and buy your own phone.
    • Yeah sorry you're feeling lost. Is there a counselor at school you could talk to?

And yes, a full 4 years of college isn't for everyone. I know at my school they have a career center that you can go to and get ideas of different careers out there and what kind of post-high school training (if any) they need and that can actually pay pretty good money (auto body repair technician or HVAC technician are a couple that I can think of that do take training of a few months to around a year or so). The career center can even give you a sort of test that could give you suggestions (based on your interests and talents) for potential careers.