Does cum stains?

• Does cum stains?

hello everyone :)
      I have a ittle question... I like to jerk off in the bed when its night and we go to sleep. Thats when i get more horny and cum faster/more intense
      but im affraid that if i do it, i may stain the sheets and my parents will find out......and im just 13….
      Wht do you think??
      sosigi doggo [:
    • Between cumming on something and washing it, there is a visible mark. Obviously before it dries it is quite obvious but even after it dries there will be a patch that is slightly white/crusty. Usually, it washes out fine so things that have been though the washing machine won't have permanent stains.

As Colin says, your parents are unlikely to be surprised that you j/o - your dad almost certainly did it at a similar age, and maybe still does when you mum isn't in the mood. Also, marks on the sheets don't necessary indicate masturbation - some people have wet dreams. Unless your parents are very religious/conservative I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But there are lots of ways to handle cumming and any subsequent wiping up - you don't have to let it land on your sheets if you don't want to. Some of us lie on our backs, let it land on the belly/chest and then wipe it off afterwards with a tissue or something that will get washed, like yesterdays underwear or a towel. Other people aim into the tissue/underwear/towel. Some people do it in the shower or at the sink. Some people catch it in their other hand then either lick the hand or go and wash it. Some people put a sock over it. Some people volunteer to do their own laundry so mum doesn't handle things you've cummed on or wiped up with.

You will have to work out what is the right combination of convenience/discreetness for you.

There is a lot more discussion relevant to this in: Boys= where do you guys cum when you jerk off?
    • I don’t think it leaves a permanent stain but if you nut on something white and just leave it I have a feeling it leaves a stain but it would still come out in the washing machine. But as I’ve said in previous post I almost always have some sort of small rag of some sort that I nut in so that I can just toss it in the washing machine.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

Between cumming on something and washing it, there is a visible mark. Obviously before it dries it is quite obvious but even after it dries there will be a patch that is slightly white/crusty. Usually, it washes out fine so things that have been though the washing machine won't have permanent stains.

As Colin says, your parents are unlikely to be surprised that you j/o - your dad almost certainly did it at a similar age, and maybe still does when you mum isn't in the mood. Also, marks on the sheets don't necessary indicate masturbation - some people have wet dreams. Unless your parents are very religious/conservative I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But there are lots of ways to handle cumming and any subsequent wiping up - you don't have to let it land on your sheets if you don't want to. Some of us lie on our backs, let it land on the belly/chest and then wipe it off afterwards with a tissue or something that will get washed, like yesterdays underwear or a towel. Other people aim into the tissue/underwear/towel. Some people do it in the shower or at the sink. Some people catch it in their other hand then either lick the hand or go and wash it. Some people put a sock over it. Some people volunteer to do their own laundry so mum doesn't handle things you've cummed on or wiped up with.

You will have to work out what is the right combination of convenience/discreetness for you.

There is a lot more discussion relevant to this in: Boys= where do you guys cum when you jerk off?

Thanks all for your advice. i really aprecciate and find them very useful. I kinda talked to my parents about this part so i think they might know, but its weird too.
      sosigi doggo [:
    • didyroio wrote:

I have a ittle question... I like to jerk off in the bed when its night and we go to sleep. Thats when i get more horny and cum faster/more intense
      but im affraid that if i do it, i may stain the sheets and my parents will find out......and im just 13….
      Wht do you think??
      It's nothing wrong cumiing it's best thing in the world :D
    • Gay-paul wrote:

didyroio wrote:

Wht do you think??
      It's nothing wrong cumiing it's best thing in the world :D

I can agree :thumbsup:
      sosigi doggo [: