First ejaculation

• How old were you when you started puberty?
      12 when I first noticed
      How long after starting puberty did you have your first ejaculation?
      About a year and a half
      What was your first ejaculation from (wet dream, masturbation, sex, other)?
      Masturbation
      How did your first ejaculation feel?
      Good but I remember concentrating on the involuntary pulsating sensation in my penis and going, "Oh, so THAT'S what it's supposed to feel like!"
      Where did your first ejaculation happen?
      In bed, at the treatment center I was living at
      Did you know what ejaculations were when it happened or was it a surprise?
      I had read what they were
      Did anyone witness your first ejaculation?
      God and myself. My roommate was there but lasleep
      Did you tell anyone about it after it happened?
      No
      If your first ejaculation was from masturbating, did you plan to ejaculate in advance?
      I guess? I had been trying to for awhile before, but don't remember if I was trying that night
      Did you start masturbating before you could ejaculate or did you cum the first time you masturbated?
      That was the first time I masturbated the right way. I had tried before by just holding my penis haha. No one explained to me how it worked exactly. Had to slowly figure it out
      If your first ejaculation was from sex, was the sex planned or did it just happen and who was it with?
      N/A (I'm actually still a virgin)
      If you have had any wet dreams, did you wake up before, during, or after ejaculating? How did the wet dream feel?
      N/A. Never had one
      Did you have any wet dreams after your first ejaculation? If so, how many wet dreams have you had?
      None
      Do you have any embarrassing ejaculations, like getting caught or seen by your parents, siblings, or friends or if it happened in public?
      The only times were once when my father started asking me unrelated questions from outside the bathroom right as I was starting to ejaculate, and another time years later when my mother noticed the cum stains on my shirt that I hadn't noticed (although idk if she knew what it was)
      If you have had ejaculations of different types, what is your favorite and least favorite?
      only had them from masturbating. Favorite are when I also stimulate my prostate, though that's rare bc it takes a lot of prep. Least favorite are the ones that take forever to get to and then you barely feel anything
      Are their ejaculations that have happened to you that you don't like, like do you get wet dreams and hate having them?
      Only two: one when I hit myself in the eye, and the other when i aimed for my mouth and the taste was so awful I vowed never to do it again (or ask anyone to swallow when giving me a bj). Those were the only ones that took me completely out of the moment. Everything else I've enjoyed.
    • royalemeraldbuilder wrote:

Only two: one when I hit myself in the eye, and the other when i aimed for my mouth and the taste was so awful I vowed never to do it again (or ask anyone to swallow when giving me a bj). Those were the only ones that took me completely out of the moment. Everything else I've enjoyed.
      That makes me glad my penis points off very slightly to the left, at least when I have hold of it. I find the times it goes unexpectedly far are generally very intense and enjoyable and, in my case, it will sail over my left shoulder rather than hit me in the face.

As for taste, I wouldn't say mine was nasty, just a bit weird and not really a taste I crave. Now, if only cum tasted of chocolate many more people would want to give blow jobs.
    • How old were you when you started puberty?

like around 10-11? i dont remember anything

How long after starting puberty did you have your first ejaculation?

i was maybe 11 or 12

What was your first ejaculation from (wet dream, masturbation, sex)?

masturbation

How did your first ejaculation feel?

really good ofc!

Where did your first ejaculation happen?

in bed

Did you know what ejaculations were when it happened or was it a surprise?

i knew what they were beforehand . yeah i did my readings!

Did anyone witness your first ejaculation?

nah it was a lil me thing

Did you tell anyone about it after it happened?

noooo but i did later on

If your first ejaculation was from masturbating, did you plan to ejaculate in advance?

i don't think i did . it just kinda happened

Did you start masturbating before you could ejaculate or did you cum the first time you masturbated?

yeah i had lots of dry orgasms before i had my real one

If your first ejaculation was from sex, was the sex planned or did it just happen and who was it with?

not sex

Did you have any wet dreams after your first ejaculation? If so, how many wet dreams have you had?

i have never had one actually. i want one tho that sounds kinda fun
    • spacezone wrote:

i have never had one actually. i want one tho that sounds kinda fun
      I have wondered about that too as I have never had one either.

I don't think they are quite as common as sex-ed can suggest. The last figure I saw suggested that just over half of guys have them at some point. Sometimes they can be presented almost like a development milestone but really the milestone is starting to ejaculate and it doesn't really matter how that happens.

But reading other people's experiences leaves me in doubt about whether trying would be worth it. It seems the best thing you can do to increase the chances are to stop cumming any other way for a while but how long for seems to vary a lot from one person to the other. Then it seems some people wake up just as they start to ejaculate and really enjoy them while others sleep through. I'd be pretty annoyed if I had to give up several weeks of orgasms while awake just to wake up to find I had cum without really remembering it happen.
    • How old were you when you started puberty?Around 12

How long after starting puberty did you have your first ejaculation?Couple months I think

What was your first ejaculation from (wet dream, masturbation, sex, other)?Masturbation

How did your first ejaculation feel? Good

Where did your first ejaculation happen?My bedroom

Did you know what ejaculations were when it happened or was it a surprise?Kinda knew but didn't expect it

Did anyone witness your first ejaculation?No

Did you tell anyone about it after it happened?No

If your first ejaculation was from masturbating, did you plan to ejaculate in advance?No

Did you start masturbating before you could ejaculate or did you cum the first time you masturbated?That was the first time

If you have had any wet dreams, did you wake up before, during, or after ejaculating? How did the wet dream feel?

Did you have any wet dreams after your first ejaculation? If so, how many wet dreams have you had?No

Do you have any embarrassing ejaculations, like getting caught or seen by your parents, siblings, or friends or if it happened in public?No

If you have had ejaculations of different types, what is your favorite and least favorite?I like them all

Are their ejaculations that have happened to you that you don't like, like do you get wet dreams and hate having them?Nope like them all